PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Indoor strain with the biggest yield.

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by 9KtuFK, Jan 31, 2006.

1. 9KtuFK

9KtuFK Registered+

What indoor strain as the biggest yield using the sea of green technique (45 plants under a 1000W HPS?

(Top 3 if possible)

2. BukDatAss

BukDatAss Registered+

Could be Big Bud but not to sure, better get more input
  3. litespeed

litespeed Registered+

T44 is one of our top commercial strains. Top 44 is our fastest flowering variety which under ideal conditions can be ready in ~6 weeks. This strain stays low and does not branch to much making it ideal for confined gardens or sea of green farming. Top 44 is a strong easy to grow plant and a great selection for the first timer. Top 44 has also proven to be a great balcony producer. The smoke is deep and skunky with a long lasting buzz.

º Packet contain 10 seeds

º Plant height: Short Plant
    º Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
    º THC level: Medium THC
    º Flowering Weeks: 7/8
    º Yield : 500
    º Harvest Month: 8/9
  4. 9KtuFK

9KtuFK Registered+

Never heard of Top 44!

Anyone else?
  5. Da1KrayzieThug

Da1KrayzieThug Registered+

Top 44 is a plant that flowers in 44 days. I had 2 seeds that I got from ricomendez, but I can't seem to find where I placed them.
    Maybe Mdanzig's Masterlows would do the trick for you. Or I'd suggest trying to cross a lowryder with an AK plant (everyone on highbred including Mdanzig says that there are a high number of autoflowering plants from an F1 cross).
    I myself haven't had too much experience with commercially grown strains so I can't be of too much help. Goodluck <3
  6. ponics101

ponics101 Registered

ak47 has brought me killer yields. also critical mass
  7. Brewsterman

Brewsterman Registered

when you say killer yields, how many ounces are we talkin??
  8. grey1223

grey1223 Registered+

You're talking about a Nirvana strain. I've grown it and it's ok. His ICE strain was a bigger yielder for me. Chronic from Serious Seeds or Sensi seeds, I can't remember is a very big yielder. Also Chocolate Chunk from T.H. Seeds.