PAX2 Vaporizer

is eleanors vf-11 any good?

Discussion in 'Advanced Techniques' started by metalhead, Oct 29, 2005.

1. metalhead

metalhead Registered+

Hello again my fello potheads, ive decided to try eleanors vf-11 fert instead of super thrive, i couldnt afford the $6 dollars and 36 cents so i went to the next best thing. So im just wanting to know if i should have savd my money and got the superthrive or am i ok with this? please reply all will be greatly appreciated :)

2. metalhead

metalhead Registered+

heres some pics

here are a few pics of wat it looks like

Attached Files:

3. Lainproject

Lainproject Registered

VF-11

I used VF-11 during the seedling stage and now I am 2.5 weeks into flowering and I am starting to use it again in combo with Miracle grow for orchids... (Because if its good enough for orchids its good enough for weed)

VF-11 is a trace mineral supplement so don't use it by it's self

BTW my plants are now all 5' tall and are budding very nicely already...

Hope this helps,
    :thumbsup:

4. HymroD

HymroD Registered

I bought it as a cheap source of N, and it seems to be working very well for the $$. I add it to Soil A/B by Van Zwann.

Pe@ce,

HymroD

5. Rusty Trichome

Rusty Trichome Registered+

6. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

I'm about to give it a try in my next grow. I used Dyna-Grow on this grow and it seemed to work quite well for keeping the plants healthy for the entire grow. Very little stretching and almost no yellowing.

7. Kronz

Kronz Registered+

i go in to the collective up the street.. and all that guy keeps telling everyone to use is the vf-11. i might have to trt it out next time around

8. eastbaygordo

eastbaygordo Registered+

Worked for me last summer

It worked for me.