Is there a vaporizer ~ for leaves ```

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by onjig, Mar 23, 2018.

1. onjig

onjig Registered+

Hi ~ Do you know of ~ do you use a vaporizer ~ that works well with weed ~ leaves and/or bud ```

Thanks

onjig

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Sure.
    Magic flight makes an herb vape that is simple and effective.
    Google them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

Any flower chamber would work. Some are a lot better than others and their price will reflect it. While I'd LOVE a Firefly 2, $225 is a bit high (pun intended). I've learned to trust the Weezard. I too will be looking up Magic Flight.

4. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

Looks good and half the price of the Firefly. If anyone is stuck on what to get me for my 60th bday...

And they're in San Diego, my neck of the woods!

5. Adabldo

Adabldo Registered+

This Rhino is moderately priced, not no two hunderd bucks. It does not burn your flowers and has 5 temp settings, I still have no idea why anyone would pay so much for a ceramic oven with holes in it. :p Can not Google this one it is new to the Market

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Test:
    I have no idea what I hit on my keyboard, but I was typing on a different thread and my cursor went to the left side and was stuck there. Changing the paragraph alignment didn't fix it, but apparently it was local and not a global change. Maybe I had some sort of extreme indentation. I already closed the tab for that, so no chance of me going back to it. :bucktooth:

7. onjig

onjig Registered+

Tell you what ~ I'll make a vaporizer ~ without a fan ~ but a table model ~ working it out in my head ~ it will ~ most likely have a flame ~ not be electric ~ and a glass globe ~ if it comes to be ~ and not just talk ~ I'll post it ```
    ------------------------------------------------------
    I've found ~ I need only ~ and should not ~ do more that 1 toke ~ of some stuff ```

I've also found there is ~ an ~ almost completely different ~ Jargon ~ in the bush culture ~ that's interesting ```

• Like Like x 1
  8. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Got my first weed vaporizer a couple of weeks ago, bought it during a 420 sale and saved $60. It's a Zeus Smite+, seems well made and got great reviews but I'm still undecided as to whether I like it (or vaping weed, regardless of hardware).
    idunno.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1