It is time once again.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BarefootPete, Dec 27, 2018.

1. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

So what's up everybody not new here but I'm back I guess I could say. I ordered a 4ft 8 bulb t5 it'll be here in a couple days.i cleaned out the shed.i bought red cups. I got random seeds from who the fuck knows where they came from. I got soil from last year. We're gonna try and grow some plants for the 2019 outdoor season. Lets go champ.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Grow on brah.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

20181229_160709.jpg 20181229_160651.jpg So the light came today.I put seeds into the cups. Now i just wait.

4. Charon LeFleur

Charon LeFleur Registered+

What kind of soil are you using? Also, what strains are you growing?

5. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

It's really just old soil I had from last year I believe I got it at Wal-Mart . and as far as the strains go I have no idea random seeds I've collected over the years

6. Charon LeFleur

Charon LeFleur Registered+

Nice - hopefully some pleasant surprises in there. Keep us posted!

7. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

So they have sprouted and are looking pretty nice to me
    Snapchat-1409769827.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

They're nice and happy I got about 35 outta 48 to sprout give or take a couple
    Snapchat-1681905485.jpg

9. Buds Buddy

Buds Buddy Registered+

Looks like you put 2 seeds in each cup. Hope one does not turn out to be a male & the other a female in the same cup unless you just want fresh seeds. Not a good thing to do at all. Besides that the roots will get to be a tangled mess. If 1 starts growing taller a lot faster chances are it's a male. Cut your losses & cut that one down & just grow the other one. Males grow taller faster so they can drop their pollen on the females. Did you poke holes in the bottom of your cups for drainage & to prevent root rot ? Good Luck. Hope it all works out well for you.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Some of the most famous strains started from some dude growing bag seeds and end up growing something dank and really special.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

And then there's lucky pollen chuckers

• Like Like x 1
  12. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

I did poke holes in the cups. I'm not to worried about having a male and female In the same cup all males will be terminated.

13. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

Snapchat-1170914126.jpg So they started looking funny
    Snapchat-790797101.jpg Snapchat-790797101.jpg
    I transplanted some of them into random pots I had lying around the yard mostly 3 gallon pots I think there's a 2 gallon I there and a 5 gallon. they filled the cups pretty fast I gotta get more pots most likely they'll be 3 gallons too.
    Snapchat-1980811644.jpg
    I put some wood down so they wouldn't be on the cold hard concrete.these 2 were Snapchat-1713293836.jpg Snapchat-1713293836.jpg growing in the yard
    Snapchat-1977223572.jpg

14. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

I sprayed them today with alaskan fish fertilizer its 5-1-1 i put about a cap full into half a gallon of water. I bought a timer which im having a hard time figuring out I'm very bad with eletronics.i tell myself that I gotta either be stronger or smarter than whatever it is I'm working with. Unfortunately I break a lot of things.

15. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

You seem to have no problem posting a close up picture of your fingerprint, Must be a legal grow, yah?

16. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

I mean what can you really do with a picture of my finger

17. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Well, you could poke it in a picture of a pussy. :)

Or, you could compare it to the print of the guy you just busted for minor possession, fer instance.
    Just to have some nice exhibits to make a case for a plea bargain.

Had a guy her a few years back, called himself Whiskey Tango, who got all excited about his newborn son.

He took a picture of a marina outside of his wife's recovery room.
    Posted the picture to his grow log.
    That told LEO, where and when it was taken. That gave them a name and address.

I PM'ed him and he took it down. But it was too late.

He got a knock on his door From the Florida narcotics squad. They claimed that they had a 911 hangup call from his phone and had to enter to check on it.
    They had also downloaded pictures of his forearm tattoos, so, he got nailed.
    He, and his partners caught a federal beef for cultivation.
    A real shame, he was one of the very first LED grows to be posted on Cdot

Just sayin', you can't be too careful when your freedom is on the line, yah?

Aloha and best of luck.
    Weeze

18. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

Sounds like a rough time yo. good thing I'm in california where it's mice and legal

• Like Like x 1
  19. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

So mostly everything got transplanted they're starting to get their color back finally not looking so sickly anymore .
    20190122_143106.jpg 20190122_143111.jpg 20190122_143115.jpg 20190122_143143.jpg 20190122_143150.jpg 20190122_143154.jpg 20190122_143206.jpg

20. BarefootPete

BarefootPete Registered+

Also one of the plants I got out of the yard turned out to be male so 1 down