It's Almost Harvest Time! Now What?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Cannabis' started by Monterey Bud, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Monterey Bud

Monterey Bud Concentrate Fan Staff Member

Tuesday, October 4, 2016
    [​IMG]
    As the 420 community's favorite time of year gets underway, there are a few critical items that most skilled cultivators are already aware of ... but are worth repeating for the sake of newbie cultivators.

While it's great to grow these huge, beautiful, massive buds ... that represents only a small fraction of the work yet be done.

From flushing the unused nutes, to curing and drying your flowers ... there's still a tall hill to climb before your done with the season.

Flush the plant of any unused nutrients, removing any and all of the fan leaves, systematical harvesting, drying, curing … And last but not least making sure to replenish your soils nutrients by planting next year's cover crop.

Learn more here: Outdoor Marijuana Grow guide: October

2. Nybadboy

Nybadboy Registered+

Hey guys to these look ready to harvest? I'm new to this

Attached Files:

3. Monterey Bud

Monterey Bud Concentrate Fan Staff Member

At a quick glance, yes. That said, how long have they been flowering? Eight weeks is a typical flowering time for an Indica, longer for Sativa's. Do you have a little magnifying glass to check out her trichomes? If so, check out the heads. When completely mature the trichomes heads should be amber in color and cloudy.
    Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 10.25.43 AM.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nybadboy

Nybadboy Registered+

These are outdoor and they been flowering for about 8 weeks and yes I have a glass I can look under and thank u

5. Nybadboy

Nybadboy Registered+

See my problem is I got these from a 3rd party so I'm not even sure of what strain they are but there beautiful and stinky with lots of sugar on them so I'm doin a indoor grow with them but having some issues with ph I believe that's the issue anyway