PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

~Jilly Bean~

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by MzJill, Feb 6, 2006.

1. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

Jilly Bean is my first cannabis creation. I must say I am very impressed with the results of this strain. She tastes and smells of a candy-like orange skunk. She is an above average yielder, with large dense frosty colas in 55 to 60 days of flower. This plant is very easy to grow; she stays somewhat short, but with an extra week of vegetive growth she will become quite robust. This strain is recommend for newbie growers and cash croppers alike.

The name 'Jilly-Bean' came from a female grower friend named Charmed:p

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

Allow me to take you all on a journey, back in time to the beginning of Jilly Bean...

The first Jilly Bean seeds~The first jilly Bean sprouts~The first Jilly Bean seedlings

Attached Files:

3. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

Jilly Bean seedlings at 15 days into flowering.

Attached Files:

4. Seag420

Seag420 Registered+

those hairs are seriously red, an execlent first grow! and propely harvested and cured, enjoy

5. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

Here's a look at my Jilly Bean at 28 days into flower.

Attached Files:

6. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

The first pic is a look at 5 Jilly Bean ladies (from seed). In this batch/run there were 6 seeds and 5 were females. There were two different main pheno types, one is very candy flavored & the other is very orange skunk flavored. Some of the other people whom have grow out the Jilly Bean, have also found the same 2 main pheno types.These Jilly Bean are all 42 days into flower.

SeaG420... Jilly Bean is my first creation... as in my first cross...I made the strain Jilly Bean from crossing my Orange Velvet with our(mine & Subcool's) proven Space Queen male. I have been growing for about seven years now.

Attached Files:

7. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

In these photos, my Jilly Bean was 52 days into flower.

Attached Files:

8. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

Here my lady is at 55 days into flower... smelling like sweet candied orange with a skunk whiff.:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

9. Seag420

Seag420 Registered+

in that case, a very nice hybird. how do you actually get to different strains to cross to make a new one?

10. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

This Jilly Bean lady was allowed to go 60 days into flower. :eek: She turns magnificent hues of burgundy. Although her colors are not as intense as her mother's are... she is still a beauty queen!:clap:

Attached Files:

11. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

Here's a few shots of the gorgeous Orange Velvet; mother of Jilly Bean. She tastes strong of Orange, & her foilage is shiney with a velvet-like apprearance.:dance:

Attached Files:

12. Marijuanderful

Marijuanderful Registered+

Sweet Jesus that looks scrumtrulescent

13. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

The father of Jilly Bean is Space Dude, he is a Space Queen male. Here are a few shots of Space Dude. He is the same male used in other TGA strains; such as Jack The Ripper and Vortex!

Peace n Kindness,
    MzJill :smokin:

Attached Files:

14. MzJill

MzJill Registered+

I almost forgot... Here are a few shots of the Jilly Bean while she was still tucked away in the bracts of Orange Velvet mom.

MzJill:Rasta:

Attached Files:

15. Harvesthetic

Harvesthetic Registered+

Hi there MzJill, welcome to the site :) impressive first entries :thumbsup: actually, best pictures i've seen on this site :confused:
    this picture is :eek:

Attached Files:

16. Subcool

Subcool Registered+

Incredible post Jill.
    You don't see many show a hybrid from inception. well thought out and spectacular pics.

Sub

17. Vetran Toker

Vetran Toker Registered

I have heard nothing but great things about ~SUB COOL~

Hey SC you guys over @ hg420

18. ultimatenyc

ultimatenyc Registered+

really awesome!

must be from OG? :)

19. BentOnDatGanj

BentOnDatGanj Registered+

holy shit im droolin rite now...nice grow...

20. hempsmoker25

hempsmoker25 Registered+

that is the nost beautiful plant ive ever seen, kicks my first grows ass