PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Juicy Fruit

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by prancinsloth, Aug 20, 2006.

1. prancinsloth

prancinsloth Registered

New pickup.

Attached Files:

• jf.jpg
      jf.jpg
      File size:
      392.7 KB
      Views:
  2. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

i just picked up a half oz of this strain, its okay not my favorite, i'm currently smoking woody harrelson! :D now that shits fuckin' bomb, nice pick up tho man :thumbsup: hows it smoke and how much did you pay for it?

3. Captain Hanks

Captain Hanks Registered+

never heard of it, but it looks dank!

4. trippen420

trippen420 Registered+

juicy fruit alright not the greatest but will get u set

5. MeatRulz

MeatRulz Registered+

that doesnt really look that good i always thought juicy fruit would look juicy or fruity.

6. Wake

Wake Registered

I'm glad this strain is getting the same views from others that I have of it. It smells really good but it's just not that great of a high,but it's better than nothing.

7. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Juicy Fruit is a nice smoke. I found it ver flavourful, but yes, didn't bake me out hard or anything, but still a nice smoke.

8. led.zeppelin

led.zeppelin Registered+

Juicy fruit is a fun high. smoked some with a friend and went to a party

9. BBoyShotty

BBoyShotty Registered+

i picked up an 1/8 of this the last time along with something called louie, n juicy fruit was pretty good usually..but yesterday me n my friend defeinately felt the powers of it...i dunno if we smoked ALOT or waht, but we were FLOOORED. At one point we literally laughed for like 10 minutes, and i couldnt stop, it was overpowering..ive never felt anything liek that from weed before, it actually reminded me of a small dose of salvia, where you just uncontrollably laugh, not the high doses where its an intense hallucination heh

anyone else get great results from juicy fruit like mine?

10. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Just a question, was that meant to be a joke? Because you have a pack of Juicy Fruit in the background so that confuses me lol. But it's still some good lookin' bud :thumbsup:.

11. klup

klup Registered+

juicy fruit seems to be the new purple haze

nice looking bud though

12. mfqr

mfqr Registered+

Looks like some pretty decent bud. Keep on smokin' that reefah.

13. BBoyShotty

BBoyShotty Registered+

what do you mean?

14. Matt the Funk

Matt the Funk Registered+

Juicy Fruit is a great high. I picked up maybe a half total because its all that my dealer was getting at the time. It's great for watching movies.But why bump this old thread?

15. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Well a lot of people claim to have Purple Haze not knowing true authentic Purple Haze is hard to get your hands on. Saying a lot of people are claiming their bud to be Juicy Fruit when more than likely it isn't. At least that's what I think he's saying.

16. Matt the Funk

Matt the Funk Registered+

Juicy Fruit is really common bud here. They sell it at the cannabis clubs cheaper than other strains ussually.

17. BBoyShotty

BBoyShotty Registered+

hmm well im just about certain mine was juicy fruit, my friend who sold it to me isnt just a "regular dealer", he carries different strains on him, and gets new strains weekly, but i do know what you mean

18. Dr. Bloor

Dr. Bloor Registered+

I have 3 juicy fruit plants flowering now, plus two small clones. This one clones real nice. I vaped a small bit of bud several days ago and it just left me helpless with laughter!

19. JerryBerries420

JerryBerries420 Registered+

i also have juicy fruit (fruity juice) mine r from sensi seeds...2 sexy bitches at about the 5 week of flowering and it smells like the dankest shit real skunky rite now and fruity kinda its weird hard to explain but amzing smelling cant wait tilll there done ne tips dr.bloor

20. jimmy!

jimmy! Registered+

smells good, does only get you as high as solid dank chronic.

when i first smoked juicy I was thinking it would be as amazing white widow or ak-47 but instead only got me high as normal headies.