PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

leaking bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Tilde, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Tilde

Tilde Registered

The main chamber and the base of my bong isn't as air-tight as it should be. Anyone know of a good permanent, non-toxic, inexpensive material that I could use to fix this problem? I'm tired of getting stinky ass bong water stains on my pants haha
  2. N30SS

N30SS Registered+

Yeah erm .... i had the same prob erm... i tried superglue but u can also get summit called polyfilla (make sure its the rubber stuff not the grout MAKE SURE ITS POLYFILLA!!!!!!!) yeah that shud do the trik and bong away
  3. Tilde

Tilde Registered

hmmmmm, never thought of it kinda like the shit they use to seal bathtubs?
  4. IntrepidS

IntrepidS Registered+

Glue gun
  5. magneslee

magneslee Registered+

lay off the weed a bit and save up for a new bond or make a new bong , i love home depo :D
  6. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Registered+

Use a hot glue gun, it works wonders...or if you want something less messy, use a silicone-based sealer (kinda like caulk, I dunno if you like the caulk or not) Make sure its silicone based, and try not to get any inside the bong if you'll be smelly and unpleasant. Make sure you let it cure, might take a day or two to fully seal the gaps.

What kinda bong is it? are there joints between materials/pieces of the bong that have the non-airtightness?
  7. Tilde

Tilde Registered

Thanks for the tips guys...think I'll just buy a new one though. The one I have is shitty, and I deserve an upgrade haha
  8. GanjaSmugler

GanjaSmugler Registered+

if its acrylic i would deffinetley get a new bong.
  9. Tilde

Tilde Registered

Haha,'s acrylic. I bought it last year--back when I didn't know a good bong from my ass
  10. lsdbeatles

lsdbeatles Registered

ya use rubber cement it doesnt harm anyone and it works great
  11. duppy man

duppy man Registered+

Best bet I think... a little research proves worthwhile... a good bong = a happy chappie :D