LED Grow log. Cheap ebay light.

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by SensimillaSkank, Jan 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SensimillaSkank

SensimillaSkank Registered

Hi all.

I'm am no way an experienced grower, but have had some successful grows :)

First time indoor grow however, so thought I'd go led, and cheap. So I got a cheap 1000w LED from ebay, with no manufacturer/brand.
    It's a 2ftX2ft tent, with a small clip on fan. Planning on Scrog and I'm going to be using 4l grow bags. Soil is biobizz allmix and I'm using the biobizz try pack nutrients at 50% strength.

Plants are currently 8 days old and seem to be growing nicely.

Let me know what you think, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

They're so cute at that age. :doublethumbs: I too grow outside but in the ground and haven't even tried indoor growing in like 35 years but I plan to use a few pots this year and move them into the garage for flowering and have been looking at LED's. Gonna be a great year!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Orneryman

Orneryman Registered+

• Like Like x 2
  4. SensimillaSkank

Yeah had forgot to say, the seeds I got from a friend, so half of them are probably males. Was hoping to squeeze about 4 in there using a Scrog and just training it to fit lol. If however I have more girls than expected I'll move them out and flower them at later dates.

looking nice man, do you know the strain? And how long did you veg. I was also thinking of only topping twice, did you do much training?

Plumber07 I'd definitely look into indoor growing, you can pick up cheap led's on ebay for about £60. And the thing I'm looking forward to most is being able to put my plants under 12/12 without waiting for the sun ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Orneryman

Orneryman Registered+

Strain is unknown, just random bag seed. I vegged for about 2 months. Did one topping and LST'd for about 2 weeks before flowering. It's about 36" tall with 5 main nodes and a bunch of smaller ones towards the middle. This is a pic of right before turning flowering.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SensimillaSkank

I'm in the same boat, I'm growing a unknown too. Hope it's a nice smoke tho, she looks like a happy girl. Have you heard of 12/12 from seed, think I mite do that, otherwise I don't think I'll get all mine to fit, doesn't look like I'm going to be able to train either. Thanks for the info, you may have saved me from overcrowding the space available. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tinkerfarms

Tinkerfarms Registered+

Good luck on the grow. Looking beautiful so far imo.