Legal growing in house near a school?

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by theskizza, Sep 1, 2010.

1. theskizza

theskizza Registered

Is it legal to grow my medical limit in the back yard if I am within a mile of a school? I have heard several different answers to this question.

2. Dadinpain

Dadinpain Registered

NO straight up....I dont care what anyone else tells you...the answere is still NO. You can not grow near a school if thats what in your county rules. Thats why you find a caregiver....so he can truely grow for you because you are NOT LEGALLY able to. PM me if you need more info.

Later Gator

3. budlover13

budlover13 Registered+

I guess it depends on where you live. I've heard everything from 500' to 1320'(1/4 mile). I don't think I've ever heard of anyplace restricting it to a mile.

4. Dadinpain

Dadinpain Registered

WAIT....just re read the thread....a MILE you say....hmmmm I would think YES depending on the county rles that you follow. Just get a copy of the county you reside in....better yet,....shout it out and ill be more thanhappy to find you the print so you can make a copy and have it for piece of mind.

Later Gator

5. flakeyfoont

flakeyfoont Registered+

if you want to know the way it REALLY is, you should ask a legal expert, not a bunch of stoners.

6. budlover13

budlover13 Registered+

EASY there flakey.:wtf: I agree an attorney would be best, but good grief.:cool:

7. flakeyfoont

flakeyfoont Registered+

it wasn't meant in a bad way, but i guess i could have said medicators;)

8. Claude9

Claude9 Registered+

Contact your local Norml or A.S.A. chapter...