Let's continue to beat a dead horse. 36 day's clean

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by BrianLenny, Mar 14, 2018.

1. BrianLenny

BrianLenny Registered

Im trying to join the millitary so i last smoked Feb 5th of this year, aprox 36 days ago. I still can't pass a piss test. It's very frustrating not even a faint line.
    I'm 27, 5'9 200lbs, 5 weeks ago when i started this process i was 217lbs. I smoked probably a quarter+ of greens a week for the past 5 or 6 years and have been a smoking for about 12 years.

I slam water daily, nearly 2 gallons, i even take niacin 1000mg. I'm pissing so much i should live in a bathroom. I also hit the gym 6/7 days a week. Some serious cardio for about an hour in half, plus 20 min suana visits. I'm really trying to get clean but what am i doing wrong. My recruiter is lossing patience with me and i don't want to miss this opportunity. He swears I'm still smoking but i really haven't been.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions.

2. RonFromSichuan

RonFromSichuan Registered

The best bet for you would be to take a detox drink on the day of your test. Make sure the drink has creatine and vitamin B so your pee appears yellow. Try peeing at least 6 times before the test to flush out the THC. And don't work out the day before your test.