Light cycle cuts down Flowering Time?

Discussion in 'Advanced Techniques' started by GreenLeaf420, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Howzit, Em?
    Been soaking this Ice Breaker 2X per day with 30 PPM C.S.
    She says, "Please sir, may I have another". Nutz! Still no nuts argh!

I do have some pure silver wire and a power supply.
    So based on your results, I'll get that going.

I also have Silver Nitrate, so I ordered some Sodium Thiosulphate.
    Silver nitrate will burn a plant, but Silver Thiosulphate is supposed to work a treat.
    V-shell-C

Wee

2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

sounds like you are well on your way to stressing her out... it does take a while. At first you wonder if you are having any effect at all... and then the weirdness starts... the pistils pull back and discolour... the leaves curl... and then, instead of dying, she becomes a he, and life begins anew. Think of it as chemo... kill the old, rebirth of the new.

3. WashougalWonder

WashougalWonder Registered+

Mine got here today, I have one that I can start stressing tomorrow. I sure need this to work. This needs a sticky....at least the post bout the colloidal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. WashougalWonder

WashougalWonder Registered+

LOL got a few moments without fibro fog yesterday and realized I can also do this with my other special plants. Like the Black Buddha, the Amherst Sour Diesel, etc., instead of trying to order seeds....dumb me. So today I will begin with anything I can. Got to find a small spray bottle...dollar store will see me today.

Actually the place I get the Amherst from, my bank will not allow me to spend money with them because it is cannabis. That sucks, but they have to follow the law.