liquid thc?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by itsofficial, Mar 3, 2008.

  1. itsofficial

    itsofficial Registered+

    alright theres been some stuff going aroud called liquid thc, and it comes in a little vile, with a dropper to squeeze it out. has anyone ever tried this?and if you have, how much does do you take?and i heard it was more of a body high, so your just laid back, is this true?
  2. carinia

    carinia Registered+

    Probably was the green dragon.. that stuff is carazy. Search the forums and youll find it. :) I think there is actually a sticky somewhere... That or it was honey oil, but i think the dragon is easier to make..
  3. SativaCyborg

    SativaCyborg Registered+

    mabye closer to glyserin but idk
  4. itsofficial

    itsofficial Registered+

    yea i think its called honey oil, or hash oil...some people call it honey haze or something like that. but the one i was was pretty dark and liquidy from what i remember. does anyone knowan official name of what that type is called?

    FUNKNUGGET Registered+

    honey oil- thc extracted with butane (and even propane I've heard???)

    hash oil- thc extracted with asetone , alcohol products, etc

    Green Dragon- thc activated through hard drinkable alcohol
  6. Coelho

    Coelho Registered

    I would say dissolved in alcohol...

    FUNKNUGGET Registered+

    ^ I thought about typing dissolved but it didn't seem right at the time... oh well I guess either of them gets the point across...
  8. smok3y

    smok3y Registered+

    If its hash oil then you should defo purchces some as its some real nice stuff and get you mighty high.... You dont really need much for a joint, its real strong..

Share This Page