PAX2 Vaporizer

liquid thc?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by itsofficial, Mar 3, 2008.

1. itsofficial

itsofficial Registered+

alright theres been some stuff going aroud called liquid thc, and it comes in a little vile, with a dropper to squeeze it out. has anyone ever tried this?and if you have, how much does do you take?and i heard it was more of a body high, so your just laid back, is this true?

2. carinia

carinia Registered+

Probably was the green dragon.. that stuff is carazy. Search the forums and youll find it. :) I think there is actually a sticky somewhere... That or it was honey oil, but i think the dragon is easier to make..

3. SativaCyborg

SativaCyborg Registered+

mabye closer to glyserin but idk

4. itsofficial

itsofficial Registered+

yea i think its called honey oil, or hash oil...some people call it honey haze or something like that. but the one i was was pretty dark and liquidy from what i remember. does anyone knowan official name of what that type is called?

5. FUNKNUGGET

FUNKNUGGET Registered+

honey oil- thc extracted with butane (and even propane I've heard???)

hash oil- thc extracted with asetone , alcohol products, etc

Green Dragon- thc activated through hard drinkable alcohol

6. Coelho

Coelho Registered

I would say dissolved in alcohol...

7. FUNKNUGGET

FUNKNUGGET Registered+

^ I thought about typing dissolved but it didn't seem right at the time... oh well I guess either of them gets the point across...

8. smok3y

smok3y Registered+

If its hash oil then you should defo purchces some as its some real nice stuff and get you mighty high.... You dont really need much for a joint, its real strong..