PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Liquid THC

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by aggietoker, Jan 25, 2006.

1. aggietoker

aggietoker Registered

ok so correct me if im wrong here but can't you condense the vapor from a vaporizer into a liquid? liquid marijuana?
  2. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

They are coming out with the spray. They have Marinol in gel form.
  3. tripsalot

tripsalot Registered+

condense?... vapor..into...liquid..???
  4. 420purplehaze420

420purplehaze420 Registered+

possibly but why would you do this? just inhale the vapour as vapour if you drink it probably wont do shit for you
  5. chisme

chisme Registered

i think he means as in save up a load of condensed vapour into a container of some type for later consumption.

lol f liquid cannabis came out that would be a mile stone because people could get high at wokr without the smell. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

But, then they get fired when the drug-test comes around.
  7. aggietoker

aggietoker Registered

Yes... condense vapor into liquid.

marinol uses a synthetic THC. However canada last year aproved Sativex which contains THC together with cannabidiol. it's a spray for the mouth to relieve certain pain.

why would i liquify THC? would you ask why people make cannabutter as well? please think about it...

in theory one might be able to simply place drops of it on food, or maybe even on ciggarettes that would be interesting, or add it to a drink. the posibilities are vast.
  8. if6was9

if6was9 Registered+

i dont think that would work or else someone else would have found out about it a long time ago.
  9. harmonicminor

harmonicminor Registered+

two words.....
    butane extraction

some of the thc is lost to heating in a vaporizer
  10. jonny

jonny Registered+

You can do that already with hash oil.

+A pure form of THC would degrade very quickly unless kept in strict conditions.
    ..I reckon.. :)

11. tribute to me

tribute to me Registered+

would liquid marijuana be the same as eating weed?
  12. Genuine17

Genuine17 Registered+

yeah thats when you know people are lazy that they have to drink marijuana because packing a nice juicy fat lucious bowl of cannabis and lighting is to hard hahaha
  13. aggietoker

aggietoker Registered

thankz for ya'lls comments i looked more into the topic and vaporized THC begins to breakdown as light hits it and in the presence of oxygen. and there is hash oil along with alcohol extraction which you can then drink.

and how would it be lazy? it takes more effort, time, and money to liquify it.
  14. dubvendor

dubvendor Registered

if you like to avoid smoking what about some liquid thc there is a new solution by austrian developers called hulasolution