PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Little white maggots in soil??

Discussion in 'Plant Problems' started by Mellowyellow1st, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Mellowyellow1st

Mellowyellow1st Registered+

hello this my 1st grow in a tent im using a 400w hps blub and have a mix of soil and perlite im about 12 weeks in and not long flowered when wating with biobizz seen tiny white maggots with legs in the water tray. CAN ANYONE HELP??

Attached Files:

2. Hey yual got lucky them the good eatin ones!!!!

No just yankin yur ankle pilgrem be some sort of larva and cant be rememberin if they be related to those afid flyn bugs but some pilgrem here be havin an answer for right quick I would imagine. Good luck my friend be hopin yu get all fixed up quick..

BWD

3. Mellowyellow1st

Here is a pic of my beauty i found these in.As you can see it looks ok.

Attached Files:

4. Nice yual got no health problems with this one be findin these little critters near the enb be a bonus fur ya now we just need a pilgrem be tellin yual what they are and how to getem out be recommendin a straw but hey just me ;) someone be long soon.

Very nice plant be proud of that one

BWD

5. Mellowyellow1st

lol.. Thanks mate at last il can sleep tonight. Iv looked them up but cant find what they are?

6. Dont know if this here will help yual out at this point but in the future try sterilized play sand i use about 1-2 inches to cover the soil and never get critter problems might even sufficate this here critters maybe. next time use the sand and avoid the issues :thumbsup:

BWD

7. tevfik

tevfik Registered+

8. See Mellow my good friend Tev be the smart one today! Thanks for pipin in Tev and spreadin good knowledge be helpin out this here pilgrem :thumbsup:

BWD

9. Mellowyellow1st

Thanks guys i still almost had a heart attack when i saw them lol...:thumbsup:

10. ;)

BWD

11. MEDEDCANNABIS

MEDEDCANNABIS Registered+

yeah you dont want to kill everything that crawls in your garden as some are beneficials, like ty said.