PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Looking for a piece of mind

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Plugwonli, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Plugwonli

Plugwonli Registered

Hey guys. On Thursday I went in for my pre-employment drug test after being clean for 31 days. A week before the test I took a take home and passed that. I did another the day before the test with my second urine of the day and passed with a solid line. I drank about 30 ounces of water and peed three times in the day before taking the test at about 1:30pm. My urine was a pale yellow in the cup which is not unusually as I am pretty well hydrated more days than not. I am guessing I am fine due to passing the take home a week before the preemployment test. I am just looking for some support because I have a serious case of agita going on. Thanks.

FYI a couple years ago I tested negative on a take home with my first void after quitting for three weeks (At that time I toked multiple times a day). This makes me believe I am one of the lucky that metabolizes thc rather quickly.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. wowzers1

wowzers1 Registered

sounds like you should be good going through the same thing right now. where was your test done at? from what i understand the cutoff levels at most labs are the same as the at home drug tests.
  3. Plugwonli

Plugwonli Registered

It was done at labcorp... The lady didn't even check my pockets. In retrospect I should have subbed, but I felt pretty confident I'd pass due to passing the take home a week prior.
  4. Plugwonli

Plugwonli Registered

Well... Tested on Thursday and still no call from an MRO on Monday... I'm feeling a little better. Will return in a few days to let you know how it ultimately goes.
  5. Plugwonli

Plugwonli Registered

Well it's Wednesday and I tested last Thursday... No call from an MRO yet. Feeling much better about this. Any body have any ideas when I would hear back from an MRO if I tested positive? The COC form I have does have the MROs name so I am assuming I would have to get a call from them if things went awry.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ogganjagrower

ogganjagrower Registered+

those at homes are fairly accurate, ive relied on them a few times and passed
    • Like Like x 1
  7. bewpy1

bewpy1 Registered

im going through the same thing right now.. I have been clean for about 28 days or so, and I have a drug test in the next 2-3 weeks. so by then I should be clean about 45 days at least.. im constantly worrying about this.. cause I really need the job.. but I guess worrying does no good. I ordered a at home test, and am waiting on that in the mail.. should be here in the next 3-4 days or so.. am hoping I will pass that, cause then it will make me feel a little better at least..
    • Like Like x 1