Looking for a really great, potent, Indica?? ADVISE??

Discussion in 'Indica' started by olesoulle, Apr 6, 2014.

1. olesoulle

olesoulle Registered+

I am looking for a really great, potent, indica to grow indoors. I am thinking about something from Nirvana Seeds Like Aurora or Northern lights. Looking for advise from indica lovers... Thanks in advance...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

can't recommend the Aurora, but, do recommend the Northern Lights :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!!!!

4. olesoulle

olesoulle Registered+

Thanks for the advise OGiesel. I have heard good things about Girl Scout Cookies but, I was looking for something a little more affordable...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

Tahoe cut OG Kush

6. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Here's a list to start you off, I'll add more later

Confidential OG
    L.A. Confidential
    Confidential cheese
    Platinum cookies
    Animal cookies
    Thin mint cookies
    Candy land cookies
    Banana OG
    Platinum OG
    Pure truth OG
    Grape Ape
    Purple monkey balls
    OG kush
    Gods Gift
    Bubba OG
    Purple kush
    Alien OG
    Abusive OG
    XXX OG
    Skywalker OG
    Cheese quake
    Fire bubba
    Master OG kush
    Blueberry Cheese

• Like Like x 1
  7. MeMellowMan

MeMellowMan Registered+

An Indica that I've enjoyed a really lot was Power Nap. I'm growing that one right now and then also a new indica that I LOOOOOOVE is Life Saver X Diesel. It's awesome. Add a bit of KUSH X Skunk Kief and you've got a winner! :) Gonna go smoke the Lifesaver and Diesel right now and the kief. Then I'll just be out of it an hour while watching Buck Rogers and then hit the sack. Have a good one everybody. :stoned:

• Like Like x 1
  8. joden

joden Registered+

I would recommend nivarna northen lights. I got one plant that was different from the rest. they were all beautiful but this one was something special. its smell & hit were violent! if you do grow it I hope you get one of those violent little beauties. I've heard people saying nivarnas genetics are unstable but never had any bad ones & it means there's always that chance of something extra special popping up.

9. shatterdabs420

shatterdabs420 Registered+

GSC is a sativa dominate hybrid...

10. shatterdabs420

shatterdabs420 Registered+

I'd give something like purple goo a try if you can get it if not some grand daddy purp is easy enough to get

11. 512toker

512toker Registered+

12. v49r2267

v49r2267 Registered

i have a wappa, that is pretty good smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Toodopedout

Toodopedout Registered

You can't go wrong with GDP 100 % Indica

14. PinesawsmellingOGs

PinesawsmellingOGs Registered+

Personally any kush are potent idicas from what I've experienced and I love indicas

15. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

I grew the Wappa twice, nice fruity smell and sweet taste. I noticed that after 9 months or so in the jar, the fruit smell had diminished and it now smelled like awesome hash, still tasted sweet though. :)

16. del...

del... Registered+

Hey guys...refound this old haunt of mine after searching for Vic High! Glad to be back...

Need to rebuild my seed stock. Is Space Queen, Timewarp, offspring of C99 and the like still around?

17. COweed

COweed Registered+

Really like Vanilla Kush.