Main line project

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Bigliv25, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

She's coming along nicely!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

image.jpg She's looking great. I've tried 2 separate times to clone her and was unsuccessful. I'm going to try again, any suggestions?

3. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

I get about 99% success with no hassle at all using dumb little clear solo cups and tape to make a sealed humidity dome for each clone in a peat puck. I simply take the cutting, cut it at an angle, scrape one side and put notches in the other, split the bottom, and then dunk it in rooting compound and then press it into the peat puck, making sure to make contact with the treated stem. Then all the leaves are cut in half, the cutting and the cups are misted, one put on top of the other to make a dome, and sealed with tape. I do nothing else for 10 days and almost always see roots at least by day 10 with no other intervention needed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

I'll def. try that!

5. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Sorry it's been so long since an update, but I've been busy. Plus I've created a few more threads that show her. Well her she is after 1 1/2 weeks of flowering!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

One out of the light to show her color

Attached Files:

7. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Here are her beautiful babies!! Finally figured out cloning!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

I take it you used the double cup dome idea? Works like a charm doesn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

I actually bought some cloning gel and I cut the cutlet at a 45 degree angle, then cut an x slit in the bottom and shaved the sides with a razor. Then I dipped it in the cloning gel for 25 secs. I had cups of dirt with a water and root hormone mix already made with a finger tip divot in the dirt. I then placed the soaked with cloning gel cutler in the middle of the divot and surrounded it with the dirt softly not tight so the roots had soft dirt to work through. Then I topped it off with dirt and placed them in a cloning dome. I put the dome in an air conditioned room closet with a 23w CFL bulb on an 1 1/2 foot lamp with a hygrometer. I kept the room from 72-75 degrees with the humidity staying between 80-95 degrees for 12 days and saw new growth and switched them to the veg room and they are taking off!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Here she is after a month of flowering.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Skihigh

Skihigh Registered+

What a beauty!...What are you running for lites,soil,nutes and all?

• Like Like x 1
  12. What a beautiful job on the LST! Talk about a perfect mainline! I haven't seen that many plants trained that way. I could see why one would do so. It looks as tho water and nutrients are evenly distributed up the plant! Wow! I would really LOVE to learn how to do that! I want to get a few grows under my belt before I start a project like that. Great job tho dude!:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Thank you! I ran 12 23w/100w equivalent cfl's during veg, and for flowering I am running 400w HPS with a few 23w lamps low for shaded areas. I'm using Sta-Green potting mix plus fertilizer, very little nutes 1/8 per gallon Jack's Classic Blossom Booster 10-30-20 with micronutrients for flowering plants during flowering. I didn't use any nutes during veg.

Hope I answered your questions. Feel free to ask more.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  14. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Thanks!! Believe it or not it wasn't that hard. It's only my 2nd grow ever. Seen it online and figured why the hell not. So I tried it as a fun project and it worked out real nice for me. L.U.C.K. perhaps. I did have a great teacher in Emilya! She really help shorten my learning curve, but I did tons of reading before my first grow. So Labor Under Correct Knowledge? Study and try. I've found it to be quite fruitful. Now the project I'm working on are my clones from her. Hope they turn out just as well. I may try SCRogging them. Well good luck and happy growing!!! If you have questions I'll do my best to help. Pay it forward!!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. I hope she smoke and yields nice. And good luck with your clones! And yes reading this site has taught me soooo much. And you mentioned Emilya oh yea! Reading her logs has me glued to my seat and my bowl lol!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Starting the just water on the mainline.
    Last pic is of all 4 flowering plants.

Attached Files:

17. Hey so your growing 4 plants in a tent it looks like? How big is the grow tent? I just got a DR60 its 2x2x5 I'm wondering how many I could squeeze in there...
    Nice plants btw! Solid thick stem! Nice!

18. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

It's a 2 x 4 x 7

19. Nice! I can't wait to move and I have all the room I need to be able to let my ladies run wild!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Trichomes starting to take over! Should see the buds puffing up over the next 3 weeks +, I'm so excited!. I'm thinking of letting her go for 10 weeks instead of 8. She's 5 weeks into flowering now. Any opinions?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1