Main line project

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Bigliv25, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

New pics after tying her nodes/branches together creating more space in the tent.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wow I'm jealous! She looks like she's gunna be a decent yield! And a great smoke! This main line project really worked amazing! Congrats

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Ty
    I appreciate it. Been having a few problems with her, hopefully I got them fixed

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. She looks good to me..... Better then my plant! Well it's my first grow and now I have EVERYTHING I was missing for this grow. And I learned SOOO MUCH I'm on this site 24/7. So Next grow I'm going beast mode! I got sum nice genetics put away for it! But anyways I think that plant of yours will pull in nice weight! How are your clones doing? I haven't tried to clone, next run I will tho. But anyways good luck. And how many weeks has she been in flower? I'm in week 8, actually 60 days today. I think I'm gunna let her go a little longer. Maybe 2 weeks at the most. Checking tricombs with my 60-100x scope, but I just bought it so I didn't get to see how the tricombs progress. From a noobs eye...They look 80% cloudy. 10% clear, and 10% with either no top or a tiny dark or Amber spot, in the head of the tricomb. The sugar leaf there's a lot more Amber. So I dunno when to begin my flush. Cuz I think I wana give her a last dose of nutes I dunno tho. Sorry for blabbering I'm stoned! Anyways I hope your harvest turns out amazing! Good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Esteban1

Esteban1 Registered+

Need a bigger boat?

6. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Not sure what you mean

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Esteban1

Esteban1 Registered+

Containers?

8. Esteban1

Esteban1 Registered+

Container size? Sorry, didn't catch the size.

9. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

You mean pot size? It's in a 5 gal

10. Esteban1

Esteban1 Registered+

Outstanding

11. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Making a swell recovery!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Wow! She's looking very purdy! lol
    Anyways I know I prolly asked you, or you prolly said (I'm always stoned). But yea, what strain is she, and how far into flower is she, weeks/days?
    The buds are getting fatter and leaves are starting to yellow! That's a great sign! Did you start your flush?

13. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Today is 40days. It will be the start of week 7 Tuesday. Here are a few photos after cleaning her up before I consider harvesting in a cpl weeks. I'm not sure I will flush. After talking to Emylia my mentor on here. She thinks it's starving your plant when it's the hungriest. It makes perfect sense to me, so I'm thinking I probably won't flush. Why starve yourself when you're the hungriest??? As far as strain? I've been told she is lemonkush she reeks of lemon and dank smells! I'm getting excited! Like I said this is an experiment so I also tried something I was told was a bad Idea to see how it pans out. Trying to find my style I guess. So I plucked all the big fan leaves, to see if she'll grow vibrant feeders to push the buds all the way to the finish! Makes sense to me. Maybe I'm an idiot or maybe finding my way to go. I welcome any opinions. Like I said, I'm experimenting or maybe even walking on path already created un denounced to me. Either way I hope it will be fruitful!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Lookin' good there, bro. You've come a long way since you first landed here, good shit all around. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Thank you Gene. I've taken a liking to the different processes out there, and want to try them all!! One at a time or two or three at a time! It's so rewarding to try and get it right! I appreciate the positive feed back! It means a lot coming from a vet like you!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  16. redtails

redtails Registered+

I did the same thing as you! When I started growing and researching I had to try every method I read about and see what worked best(for me). Good luck, some are not as easy as they look.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MADD props for trying different methods/experiments! I too am going to try out a few different things on my next run. I think I'm gunna grow 3-4 different strains. I hope I have the room in my tent? And one of them is lemonKush isn't that ur lady? I have like 6 diff strains to pick from; yummy many jars full of all different highs!
    Oh and Emilya is my mentor too, along with afew others. I have had many questions and all the kind people and especially Emilya has helped me so much! I'm so grateful for this web-site. ANY EVERYBODY ON HERE! I heard of letting the plant dry out the last couple days after the last flush. I heard about it on the web. The people who did this method said it will increase resin and tricomb production? I let mine dry after flush but I was scared to starve her; being it was my only girl. Besides starving didn't sound right to me, I dunno I could be wrong! But anyways the plant looks great! Keep up the good work!!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  18. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Once you have determined that they are done and have flushed them, there is no point in providing them with more water before the chop, you'll only have to wait longer for the drying process. Just make a decision as to when they are finished and stick to it, lol. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Will do sir!

20. Thats what I did too guys! I waited for my diesel plant to ripen. I got the go ahead to flush from my mentor. After explaining the look of my tricombs to her. So I flushed with 3x the container size. Not all at once either; I poured the water in at quarter gallons at a time until it drained. And then I put her back in flower room and let her dry out for 4 days. I was just asking and trying to clear up the confusion on STARVING your plant? I let her dry for 4 days after flush be4 I chopped. Should I have waited longer?