make less weed go a longer way?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by DR_CANNABIS, Mar 27, 2007.

1. DR_CANNABIS

DR_CANNABIS Registered+

ok im on my last bowl and 1/2 or so, and my brother and i plan to blaze it tonight... we have a little metal pipe and thats it, and methods to use to make the high richer/longer lasting?
    our usual method is to sit in the room when its dark and play video games while passing around a bowl... thats it. then we find somthing to eat and chill...

2. GotWake88

GotWake88 Registered+

Get a dugout. Those things make weed last soo much longer. I wish I didn't lose mine...

3. DR_CANNABIS

DR_CANNABIS Registered+

whats a dugout?

4. GotWake88

GotWake88 Registered+

Its a finished wooden box thing(small). It has one compartment where you keep ground nug, and another with a springloaded one hitter. You open it, the hitter pops out, then you fill it by jamming it in the nug compartment. Easy to smoke discreetly too.

GrassCity.Com - Dug Out pipe with leaf

5. DR_CANNABIS

DR_CANNABIS Registered+

thats pretty cool, i just got my pipe though... i think if its not to windy well go for a walk and smoke, if its breezy well smoke then go for a walk... thats pretty much all their is to do...

6. originalblu

originalblu Registered+

make firecrakers with it

7. i used to just pack half a bowl and take a hit every 5 minutes or something til it was gone. id get real high and itd take me like 20 minutes to a half hour to finish a bowl. it kinda works out. i dunno.

8. timothylearyisdead

timothylearyisdead Registered+

Gravity Bong would be your best bet man. If, for some strange reason, you don't know what that is, there's like 6545313489 threads about them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. smokinballer

smokinballer Registered+

G-Bong is the way to go.

Uses a small amount of weed and will get you hella stoned.

10. gee

gee Registered+

i never deal w/ leftovers still, i always finish my bowls in 1 hit in bongs

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Use a 1 hitter to get the most out of your weed, but they don't give you that powerful punch from a big lungful of smoke I find. It gets you high, but if you're like me, you like to feel the smoke.

Use a gravity/bucket or waterfall bong to get the best hits, or a big bong.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Those things are neat, but I haven't bought one here yet as they start at $45. I have a bat already, I should just make the box myself.

Hey, that sounds easy enough. I'll be in the workshop tomorrow. :p

13. jawndoe

jawndoe Registered+

Knife Hits!

14. NextLineIsMine

NextLineIsMine Registered+

when im in conservation mode I use my one hitter and light a small bowl just a tiny bit and suck until the cherry goes out so not even a wisp of smoke leaves it. After ive done this for a week its hard to sit down at a session pack a bowl of hash and then watch some doofus cherry the whole thing then talk as smoke barrels out of it

15. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Banned

I got a big bong, so I can get high off just a lil bit of bud, if i get like 2 or 3 good rips Im done... its like 14 inches i think not so big but a custom glass one (and im talking custom, none of that everyonedoesit garbage hahah) and it rips hard enough that even with my tolerance all i need is like .1 to get me where i need to be.

16. make it legal

make it legal Registered+

Don't eat, as much as you want to do it. Eating brings down your high. Also, drink OJ. Vitamin C brings up your high.

17. reality0

reality0 Banned

really?

18. Coelho

Coelho Registered

Indeed! I was just going to post this! :thumbsup:

19. NextLineIsMine

NextLineIsMine Registered+

eating is true but I never believed vitamin C makes you any higher. Vitamin C is supposed to get you higher on shrooms and acid as well. Chemically it makes no sense as to why it would.

20. Inferius

Inferius Registered+

Ive also heard it does the exact opposite for some people, turning off their tripping.
    I dunno.