PAX2 Vaporizer

Making Hash/Hash Oil Out Of Trimmings And Stems

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by SittinStoney420, Oct 27, 2005.

1. SittinStoney420

SittinStoney420 Registered+

Does anyone know a good method for making hash or hash oil out of trimmings and stems. Im looking for a cheap easy way, maybe something i could make with home supplys? Thanks for any input.

2. chisme

chisme Registered

HONEY BEE EXTRACTOR

PRODUCES HASH THAT IS SEE THROUGH (PURE CANNABIS OIL)

LOOKS LIKE GOLDEN SYRUP AND WEN U BURN IT IT MELTS LOL ITS PURE HASH!!

3. chisme

chisme Registered

ORDER HONEY BEE FROM WELLCOOLSTUFF.COM OR WHERE EVER NEAR U COST ME 15 QUID

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2005
  4. Archeen

Archeen Registered+

or make your own using copper pipe better explanation on the boards already

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  5. Aristotle 22

Aristotle 22 Registered

the easiest way in my book is to take everything you are going to use stems/trimmings/etc and put it in a coffee grinder or anything until its as fine as u can get it then take some everclear (liquor) and let it sit in that for a day or so completely submerged....then run it through a coffee filter or anykind of filter to get the stems/trimmings/etc out of it (may take more than one pass)...than sit in a container with lots of surface area with lots of ventilation for the everclear to evaporate...u are left with a golden sticky substance (aka pure hash oil)

I do not consume or grow marijuana in any shape or form. All the supplies i buy are for my beloved tomatoes.

6. puff4twentynow

puff4twentynow Registered+

Thats great!!

Happy Growin!!!!!!!!!1 :Rasta:

Puff.

7. J DOG 6000

J DOG 6000 Registered+

Nobady believes that anymore...Isopropl alchohol(99%-100%)can wrk also ...If you use a lower percentage it won't work very well

8. ScorpionKing

ScorpionKing Registered

9. elcheapo

elcheapo Registered+

You can get 99.5% isopropyl alcohol from the pharmacy. I got 500ml for $18 australian. You will probably have to order it though. Never used the method yet but I'm sure it will work. Butane method works well and is very quick. Wear a glove, hold your breath and don't play with matches. :)

10. J DOG 6000

J DOG 6000 Registered+

I've used the 99% isoprople alcohol and it works great...not as potent as the butane hash but very tastey and strong and a higher yield then Butane hash.So more of a little less quality.

11. Sinsemilla Jones

Sinsemilla Jones Registered+

If you want to avoid the flamable poisonous chemicals involved....

in both making and smoking hash oil...

You can make all natural hashish....

http://stores.ebay.com/KOOL-BOXES-AND-STUFF

They have pre-made boxes and loose screen

I haven't shopped there, only window shopped, but they have a good e-bay rating.

I've also seen a tumbler somewhere on the web.

And, of course, there are the famed bubble bags.

But the cheapest deal might be a frying pan splatter screen from Target, which while not perfect, matched with a platter to collect and the proper whacking/shaking/vibrating/raking techniques can be used for small amounts.

Then rake it up and press it with a tool or ball it up with your fingers.

12. Doobie Snax

Doobie Snax Registered+

That site dont exist.