PAX2 Vaporizer

Marijuana and everclear...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Markass, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Markass

Markass Registered+

My bro put some weed in here...we're letting the alcohol draw the cannabinoids out and after a couple weeks we'll put it onto a plate, let the alcohol evaporate and scrape up what we have left...hope it works..anyone ever tried anything like this?

Attached Files:

2. Blazed and Confused

Blazed and Confused Registered+

Don't let the alcohol evaporate-drink the full concoction to get real fucked up.

3. originalblu

originalblu Registered+

what you have there good sir, is green dragon,, which will fuck you up nicely

just make sure to shake it once a day

4. Inferius

Inferius Registered+

Yeah why exactly are you letting it evaporate? I don't understand, the alcohol extracts the cannabinoids, and then you're throwing them away for empty plant matter?
    :wtf:

5. reprisler

reprisler Registered+

i almost feel drunk just looking at that bottle. fuckin everclean man.. :thumbsup:

6. MrNiceGuy420

MrNiceGuy420 Registered+

no i think he means hes letting the weed sitin the everclear and extract all the thc and other cannabinoids into the alcohol...filter out the weed then evaporate the alcohol and i guess youd be left with something idk maybe really good hash or maybe something like honey oil..i think it will work....i suggested this on another thread about purifying soapbar hash

tell us if it works...ive always wondered if it works but never heard of anyone doing it

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  7. reprisler

reprisler Registered+

if the alcohol absorbs all the psychoactive chemicals, then evaporates, how could you possibly have anything psychoactive left afterwards?

8. budsmoker only

budsmoker only Registered+

ahh good ol everclear, had some good/horrible times with it... but nice dude tell us how the final product is

9. GotWake88

GotWake88 Registered+

I'm gonna make Green Dragon sometime. Drink it, man.

10. MrNiceGuy420

MrNiceGuy420 Registered+

i dont think the thc would evaporate with the alcohol...make sure to keep it out of light as much as possible though

11. slpntrx5

slpntrx5 Registered+

dude....fuck evaporating it.

the leftover weed isn't gonna do anything but give you a headache.

what you and your brother need to do is split that bottle between the two of you in order to get extremely stoned/trashed/drunk/fucked up!

12. Inferius

Inferius Registered+

Just drink it. Thats the point of green dragon, although... everclear... Maybe you wanna put some more weed in there, since one or two shots of everclear will knock you on your ass alcohol wise, and one or two shots might not hold enough thc.

13. pandorasbox

pandorasbox Registered+

Alcohol evaporates easily, THC molecules do not. Alcohol is volatile, and THC isn't. The THC comes out of solution (with the alcohol) when the alcohol is allowed to evaporate.

At least that is my understanding. I remember something like that way back in chemistry classes... something dissolved in alcohol will remain behind if you allow the alcohol to evaporate (it would be true for most things... it's true of water).

At least that's how I envision it... maybe I'm wrong.

14. Coelho

Coelho Registered

For me it seems its a way for making hash oil. There is a lot of threads about this... also, if you heat it (as described in the Green Dragon recipe), the process of extraction can be speeded up from weeks to hours.
    Look at this threads and you'll get a lot of useful information.
    And good luck! :thumbsup:

15. Wintersweet

Wintersweet Registered+

No, you're completely right. Alcohol evaporates at a much different temperature and rate than THC. If people didn't learn this by high school chemistry at least, then....*sigh*...our school systems really aren't teaching anything to our kids anymore.

It will work, though I would personally use more marijuana, as I've heard it does not produce much oil.

16. lol i'm with you o.0 i used to drink it alot.. i loved straight shots

any alcohol that comes with two seperate warnings right on the bottle is definately worth checking out <.<

17. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Well Everclear is what, a 98% alcohol content right? Isopropanol alcohol is 99% alcohol, so really, there isn't much difference in what he's doing, as opposed to someone making hash oil with Iso.

Seems like it would be cheaper to use Iso though, and probably more efficiant, but what he's doing will work.

When it evaporates, the alcohol vapors go along with it, and what you're left with, is a sticky, dark colored oil. The THC doesn't evaporate into the air, just the alcohol does, and what's left behind is a very potent form of THC.

Either way, post the reults when it is done. :thumbsup: or just drink it up for a mind blowing headfuck, but if you're like me, you'd rather have the oil instead.

18. Markass

Markass Registered+

because the cannabinoids will not be evaporated by the air...only the alcohol will.

19. Markass

Markass Registered+

My bro was planning on drinking it...but I told him I wouldn't drink it...I'm not big on alcohol at all..would rather smoke something :D little pint of everclear was under $10...no biggie.

20. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

Interesting. Good luck :)