PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Marijuana and Tonsillitis

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Health' started by TokinChick, Apr 16, 2008.

1. TokinChick

TokinChick Registered+

Hi everyone,

I have a raging case of tonsillitis. Taking Amoxycillin for the infection and Ibuprofen for the pain. Have been bedridden for two days and on a liquid diet, but feeling slightly improved today and I am back to my normal activities although still in severe discomfort. Haven't used vaporizer for 48 hours (a record for me)

This morning I really, really wanted to use my vaporizer so I did. And honestly, I think it helped my discomfort a tiny bit. I thought hey, maybe the vapor will help dry up all the pus. Or maybe the enjoyment I experience will boost my immune system. I still feel bad but certainly no worse than before I vaped.

Am I just trying to justify this or could there be some benefit? I can't imagine smoking with tonsillitis but vaping seems OK. Does anyone know if it will make it any better or worse?

In other words should I lay off until I'm better or vape as desired?

Thanks!

2. TheSmokingMonkey

TheSmokingMonkey Registered+

It will probably be okay but I would maybe recommend eating it instead of vaping it while you are recovering.

I don't know if it will help you but certainly there's no harm in it.

Enjoy!

3. arh420

arh420 Registered+

I'd say if it doesn't hurt follow your own discretion.
    After that... roll up a big loose blunt, let er rip! --- burn them tonsils right out! :p

4. RobPA

RobPA Registered+

Dont take the chance of irratating your throat with any forms of plant matter vape or whatever. MAke some firecrackers they are great. Edibles all the way :thumbsup: