PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Marijuana Buying Amounts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by jadeyaya, Sep 16, 2007.

1. jadeyaya

jadeyaya Registered

This has been bugging me for ages, and I've been searching the 'net like a madwoman. Hopefully someone can put this to rest.

So usually people buy their marijuana in these units: eighths, grams, quarters, half-quarters, etc, from people. How many eighths in a gram? How many grams in a quarter? Half quarter? How much marijuana in a dime-sack? Fifty? I'm just confused as to all this mathematical stuff. Thanks in advance to those who can help me out.

2. Blitzed

Blitzed Banned

3.5 grams in an eighth
    2 eights = 1 quarter = 7 grams
    2 quarters = 1 half = 14-15 grams
    2 halfs = 1 ounce = 28-29 grams

3. Deepsuthern

Deepsuthern Registered+

3.54g = 1/8th
    7.08g = 1/4
    10.62g=3/8ths
    14.16g=1/2
    17.70g=5/8ths
    21.24g=3/4
    24.78g=7/8ths
    28.32g=1oz.

4. Rhymenocerus

Rhymenocerus Registered+

go with what blitzed said. I don't know anyone who measures THAT exact Deepsuthern

5. snowblind

snowblind Registered+

but u gotta to allow to dealer discrepencies and the fact they are going to make money off it. so depending on the dealer the smaller the amount you buy the less likely it will be spot on to the correct fraction in grams. like a 10 bag in the uk should by devisions me 1/16 og an ounce which is about 1.6 gs but dealers are unscroupios so it maybe as low as 1.1 1.2 gs but then you dont have to buy of them.

hope that helps

peace

6. Deepsuthern

Deepsuthern Registered+

I don't measure that exact, my scale only goes to .1 g, I just figured that someone would like to know that info for a better judgement of a bag weight..

7. Blitzed

Blitzed Banned

4oz = quarter poud = qp or quad
    2 qp's = half pound = 8 oz
    2 halfs = 1 pound = 16 oz

8. gt420z

gt420z Registered+

is yours wieghed b4 or after it goes into a baggie

9. Rhymenocerus

Rhymenocerus Registered+

fair enough

10. Blitzed

Blitzed Banned

Always before an average sammich baggy, weighs bout .9 to 1.3 grams, if you are talking average chronic prices, thats a 20 dollar plastic bag.. :(

11. PaRanOiD81

PaRanOiD81 Registered+

and not to forget that a dime is just $10 and nickel is $5 and all dependant on strains. Example, I spend 20 bucks and got a about 6 grams of weed, lil under a quarter but thats straight schwag(dirt weed) but good shit will probably get me like a gram or so if I'm lucky. Its all relative ya know?

12. ukmonkey

ukmonkey Registered+

I dont know anyone in the uk thats deals in grams, but does anyone know how much a bar is? (cos my dealers always getting them)

13. jadeyaya

jadeyaya Registered

Perfection!

14. Megaz

Megaz Registered+

Here's a chart for quick reference.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  15. LaZ

LaZ Registered+

Weed taught me the metric system.:jointsmile: