PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

marijuana look-a-like

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Drolover, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Drolover

Drolover Registered+

Ever heard of this kind of plant, its looks like a cannabis plant and there is a bunch in a ally by my home. if u do what is it called
  2. cannabis campbell

cannabis campbell Registered+

got any pics?
  3. azure

azure Registered+

japanese maple maybe
  4. Drolover

Drolover Registered+

nope its green and looks exacly like a marijuana plant and no i dont got pics :(
  5. mulltie

mulltie Banned

hemp plant
  6. azure

azure Registered+

japanese maples can be green and the leaves look exactly like weed leaves but smaller, try google image search if you can be arsed
  7. Bong30

Bong30 Registered+

No its like Mint.... I have it growing in my Backyard. It is a a perinial (comes back every year)
  8. mulltie

mulltie Banned

lmfao as long its not like the weed a guy posted here ages ago that was fricken hilarious anyone remember that ? he said he bought an once and it was called swiss weed and it was ''the bomb'' but it was just long grass hahahaha that was funny aha..
  9. Lethal G

Lethal G Registered+

We have a Japanese maple in our fromt yard. The leaves do periodically turn green and do in fact look like small marijuana leaves. Maybe I'll post some pictures later.
  10. flamingskullballs

flamingskullballs Registered+

11. JiGGabOo

JiGGabOo Registered

its weed....not marijuana weed but WEED
  12. KL4D4

KL4D4 Registered+

I bet its cat nip
  13. suhl

suhl Registered+

catnip doesnt look anything like weed. i think there are quite a few different kinds of plants that have similar looking leaves to weed. similar, but not exactly the same. i know i have seen more than a few but cant identify what type of plant they are