PAX2 Vaporizer

Marijuana may increase intelligence and its not all in your head

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by 40oz, Mar 22, 2008.

1. 40oz

40oz Registered+

e.Peak (31/10/2005) news: science: Study shows marijuana increases brain cell growth

Sounds great, right? Well although this is a promising new development, there is still a lot of research that needs to be done.

My middle finger is halfway up and ready to flick off all my teachers and parents who have tried to tell me marijuana kills brain cells. Keep the research coming.:dance:

2. melodious fellow

melodious fellow Registered+

hell yeah. good post brothaman

3. Storm Crow

Storm Crow Registered+

4. zeitgeist

zeitgeist Registered+

I see that the first study uses injection and Granny, the study you posted uses the smoking method.
    I think the second study should be taken more seriously because nobody injects themselves so there will be some varying physical effects. And personally Ive noticed the people around me that are heavy smokers and this is their only hobby tend to be pretty stupid while other lighter smokers tend to become more aware of things

5. 40oz

40oz Registered+

You have to remember though that IQ tests don't prove anything. It is widely accepted that IQ tests are faulty and don't actually show true intelligence, but intelligence compared to a collection of test subjects and other people your age.