Mars COB-First try

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by hydrogarden, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Greenyield

Greenyield Registered+

Oh,thank you,I contact them today ,I searched them on the web and get their email(solutions@mars-hydro.com) ,they give me the discount privilege kindly,excited any way.:doublethumbs:

2. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Great, hope you lucky:D

3. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Hey fellow blades! So, dealing with thrips isnt as easy as i thought. I thought they were gone but it seems the next round of eggs hatched. So they got another spray of some insectisidal soap, giving her a spray undet the leaves on top, on stems and soil. So hopefully 1 more treatment on any eggs and itll be over.

As an extra measure i lollipopped my girls to get rid of lower growth and lower insect numbers.

Other than that gave her a big drink of water with 1 ml of biothrive grow, 1 ml of cal mag and some kelp.

( plant elevated for watering, i use the orange crate to catch run off in a dish in case someones wondering lol )
    upload_2018-3-12_17-48-3.png

4. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Uhh, that's a different forum. ;)

Good luck with your grow. :)

5. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Had on different forum. Thank you bro. Hope you have enjoy your grow :bananadance:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Greenyield

Greenyield Registered+

Wow,a different forum,Good luck.

Guys,do you celebrate Green Day on 17th this month?sounds funny,everyone will wear green hats, clothes, shoes, and hear that there are many green products will be discounted only on that day.Do you find anything interesting?

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?120448-Mars-Hydro-LED-Grow-Light-Family/page180

7. Greenyield

Greenyield Registered+

How is your girls going? heavy snow storm now,hope no much bad influences . The world looks so beautiful with the white cover,I love it,just cold.:p

8. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Hey bro, thank you for asking! Yeah, I heard that America have snow storm. plants are good, hope you are OK.

9. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

So after lsting them theyve taken well to the training they got, and they're getting quite large and i think its about time to flip, just starting a few small seedlings in the mean time [​IMG]

Temps have been perfect and the plants are loving the added silica!
    upload_2018-3-22_16-52-49.png

upload_2018-3-22_16-53-21.png

10. Greenyield

Greenyield Registered+

Wow wow wow,:doublethumbs:,envy,very good trend. So the third is the one you start new seeds?

11. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Yes, germinate them in the COB grow tent, later will move into another tent.

12. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Theyre currently in 7 gallon pots. But every day they are getting wider and larger,
    Already have to groom the king tut, as im flipping for flower soon
    upload_2018-3-27_16-6-26.png

13. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Gave the girls their final clean up and sprayed one last time to kill any remaining thrips ( no new signs appearing thank goodness! ) they're lst'd to their final spot before the flower stretch. Going to be giving first flower feed soon.
    upload_2018-4-2_16-25-20.png

upload_2018-4-2_16-25-48.png

upload_2018-4-2_16-26-12.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. Greenyield

Greenyield Registered+

Looking forward to seeing them flowering,should be very soon,right?

15. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Yes, once the trips under control will flower them. So far the COB works great.

16. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Hahaha, Finally everything under control, No signs of bugs, no signs of any deficencies, and the light is making these beauties grow an a great rate, definietly a big step in the right direction!

Tomorrow they will be getting their first full dose of flowering nutes as im using both veg and flower in a 50/50 mix during stretch. I find it always gave me better results that doing a direct switch over.
    upload_2018-4-8_17-25-4.png

• Like Like x 2
  17. Greenyield

Greenyield Registered+

Oh,good control,when they get their first full dose of flowering nutes,they will bloom in near future,you will be very exciting.

• Like Like x 1
  18. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Thank you Greenyield:jointsmiley:

19. hydrogarden

hydrogarden Registered+

Today i got a surprise, a mutation that i thought would greatly affect my yield, but to my surprise and clarification from a few other blades here, seems i have got a blessing! A superkola! Its on the gorilla bomb and im excited to see how it grows, im lsting everything away from it so it gets as much light as possible!
    upload_2018-4-13_16-42-16.png

upload_2018-4-13_16-42-36.png

upload_2018-4-13_16-43-25.png

• Like Like x 1
  20. Greenyield

Greenyield Registered+

That is worth celebrating. Bro,have you heard about the Mars Hydro 420 promotions?