Pass Your Drug Test

Medical Marijuana in Georgia

Discussion in 'Activism' started by harryhydro, Jul 5, 2010.

1. harryhydro

harryhydro Registered

I have created

MMAG - Medical Marijuana Alliance of Georgia ( )

with the sole purpose of introducing into the next Georgia legislative session the "Georgia Compassionate Health Care Act" which will set up a comprehensive system for Medical Marijuana use in Georgia.

Please check out the website and pass along the news. I need help. I want Activists that want the same and want to have fun bringing it to actually. If I can get the people, materials, and some donations, I plan a mind-blowing demonstration this fall that will be definitely be noticed.

Need volunteers that can do cartooning, graphic design, print t-shirts and signs.

We can do this! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. copobo

copobo Registered+

best of luck!

Have you hooked up w/the MPP and norml?
  3. harryhydro

harryhydro Registered

I joined Georgia NORML when it was created last year. They lack leadership. That is why I created MMAG. NORML national will show up after all the hard work is done. Plus medical marijuana has a low priority with them.

i would like to develop a beneficial working relationship with MPP but they don't get deep into the grassroots area.

Please believe that I looked for other venues before creating MMAG, but couldn't find a workable solution already existing in Georgia.

Please pass the word....
  4. onbudget

onbudget Registered

Pick me! I'm a graphic artist and would love to be your assistant. What can I do?
  5. boaz

boaz Registered+

good luck Georgia! :greenthumb: ... and North Carolina!

color in your States below as needed. :D

Attached Files:

6. SoHigh420

SoHigh420 Registered+

im in ga but i cant make t-shirts or anything else like that. what else can i do?
  7. freewillie

freewillie Registered+

8. DrWalter

DrWalter Registered+

cool :thumbsup:
  9. WillyNilly

WillyNilly Registered+

Good luck! It takes committed people to bring common sense to government. We're all wishing you well!:thumbsup:
  10. mikeyman

mikeyman Registered+

pray alot:pimp: