PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Milk for Bong water would it work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by GetBakedOrDieTryin, Jun 12, 2006.

1. GetBakedOrDieTryin

GetBakedOrDieTryin Registered+

One of my friends told me that if u use vitamin d milk for bong water. The milk fat would contain some thc in it which would make the milk contain active THC ingredients, so it would be drinkible and then get u fucked up... Would this work? Would it be fine smoking the weed with the milk in it instead of water?
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
  2. 420 FMX

420 FMX Registered+

no milk would not work, its bubbles up so it doesn tseem like a good combo but hey if ur really adventurous go for it
  3. Kryzco

Kryzco Registered+

with a question like that, you stay true to your screen name lol

but as for the question, I wouldn't recommend it, but in a weird way it kinda makes sense, but seriously, I don't think I would ever drink it
  4. GetBakedOrDieTryin

GetBakedOrDieTryin Registered+

u've tried it? Anyways why would the milk bubble up if u were blowing in? Would water with butter work well?
  5. stoneberg

stoneberg Registered+

ugh dude if you know what bong water tastes like just imagine bongmilk... or bong butter water.....*RAAAALPH*
    if you want to drink milk and get high, get hash with milk and put it in a blender. Better with chocolate milk too.
    As for bongs, i think you should stick to either water/ fruit juice occasionally(but just to flavor the smoke, dont drink it afterwards it tastes like ass).
  6. LIP

LIP Banned

Really, any liquid will work, but the best is a still liquid, like water or fruit jiuce, cos all the bubbles burst. If you get a straw and blow down into your milk you'll find the bubbles dont all burst, so you dont end up getting all th smoke.
  7. Kid Dynamite

Kid Dynamite Registered+

do it if you want your bong to taste like sour milk forever.
  8. chisme

chisme Registered

yeah warm milk for longer then an hour and a half begin to stink
  9. smokin dope

smokin dope Registered+

your serious with this question, arnt you.... :what: :what:
  10. graymatter

graymatter Registered+

11. smitty420

smitty420 Registered+

:eek: plz dont try it
  12. thouragood jankins

thouragood jankins Registered+

if you like the energy drink monster... its hella good to use that i suggest it:) it tastes so cool, i heard at one point mouth wash tastes good, hells no its awful, dont do it
  13. 420purplehaze420

420purplehaze420 Registered+

thats just disgusting and you would end up with a stinky bong full of milk bubbles with smoke in them.

all around bad idea
  14. ChronicMike

ChronicMike Registered+

Stick to water and ice cubes.
  15. IlikeBongs

IlikeBongs Registered

u do know milk has fat in it and would abosrb the thc in the smoke making u sober an angry....use ur brain.
  16. SamsonSimpson

SamsonSimpson Registered+

i once used mountain dew just for the hell of it.
  17. NightProwler

NightProwler Registered+

milk works, you just needa pop the bubbles... its pretty cool actually
  18. newone

newone Registered

what kind of bong requires u to blow int oit?
  19. fiend4green

fiend4green Registered

Any liquid with fat will indeed absord THC from the smoke. The more fat in the liquid, the more THC it will absorb from the smoke. This also works with alcohol, as THC is both FAT and ALCOHOL soluble.

My question is: why would you want to remove the THC from the smoke, just so you can go on to take it orally? Makes no sense to me, might as well just absorb the THC in your lungs and use water and ice. I understand that an oral high is around three times longer than a smoked high, but the taste of bong water, especially bong milk, is NOT WORTH IT.

I have seen someone drink bong water up close. It was disgusting. I once spilled it on my shirt and had to throw it out. It's actually a rather vile and disgusting liquid, containing an abundance of carcinogens. Just smoke that bong like it was meant to be smoked.:stoned:
  20. SativaSoldier

SativaSoldier Registered

If you just put ice water in your bong and take big fat hits, I guarantee you will be way more ripped than if you smoked through milk and then drank that nasty shit.