Moldy Buds

Discussion in 'Growing Information' started by Growkid23, Jun 3, 2016.

1. gardenermendo

gardenermendo Registered+

I've a friend fighting a problem with black mold in her longs, the medical center wants to scrape out the inside of her lungs. She got it from black mold in the walls in her home. Just saying it can be awful.

Too high of humidity is was causes mold problems, both brown mold and powdery mildew. I get some brown mold when it rains on big buds, you just have to spot and remove.

2. Justin00420

Justin00420 Registered+

Hope she gets well

3. A Gilmore

A Gilmore Registered+

Hey Emilya, very interested to read what you said about producing your own fem seed.....are you saying by just leaving a few buds on a plant (which came from fem seed), in time will set seeds of its own.....?? can this practise be applied to outdoor, & how much time does it take, regards
    A

4. Justin00420

Justin00420 Registered+

If you leave your female flower flip female plant and flower for more than 90 days it will produce its own feminized seeds yes that is the correct terminology it is called Rotolization

5. Justin00420

Justin00420 Registered+

No I do not believe a plant will survive with only a few buds on it

6. Justin00420

Justin00420 Registered+

It dose not produce good smoke but if u have the cash to blow on electricity n nutrients n what not its a great way to do that it in a way I guess is like imbreading without the damage of imbreading a plants last resort to reproduce

7. Growkid23

Growkid23 Registered+

That looks like what I used to have on my buds I left in the jar for too long, ended up throwing them in the garbage. DP That would of been some real nice smoke if it was not for the mold.

8. Justin00420

Justin00420 Registered+

My female produced this female pollen sac I think

Attached Files:

9. Justin00420

Justin00420 Registered+

It's the only one on the whole plant what are my options the buds look great there isn't seeds but I was wondering if I can cut it off n save the female pollen to use when I'm ready it's in the middle of the plant the flower is open but the sacks haven't or atleast that is what I see

10. redtails

redtails Registered+

I tried to do that on one but didn't get it at the right time so it ended up not viable, hope your luck is better if you try it.

11. Justin00420

Justin00420 Registered+

Thanks I put it in a zip lock bag n put it in fridge

12. Justin00420

Justin00420 Registered+

There's a tone of pollen. In it just those two flowers she produced