PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Moldy Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by anangrymailman, Apr 3, 2007.

1. anangrymailman

anangrymailman Registered+

It's mold right? But the rest of the bud looks so good! (If I didn't get the pics up correctly, I'll try again!)

Attached Files:

2. dannyboy420

dannyboy420 Registered+

dude. its fine. just pick off the questionable parts if you're nervous.

3. rottenPauL

rottenPauL Registered+

yes this stuff is deadly. carefully pass it over to me and i will safely destroy it in my lungs

cant believe you almost threw this in the garbage...

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  4. orangeman

orangeman Banned

Hmm....looks more wet than dry? I could be wrong. Never seen moldy lookin bud that looks sorta good at same time lol.

5. CheebaMan

CheebaMan Registered+

ill dispose of it for u no charge :D

6. anangrymailman

anangrymailman Registered+

Look at the yellow stuff on the second picture!

7. sttomassmoker

sttomassmoker Registered+

its just dank

8. OniEhtRedrum781

OniEhtRedrum781 Registered+

You better be smoking it right now...

9. mold isn't yellow? it's white/grey/black.... o.0 lol... sides if you have to ask if it's mold.... it's about a 99% chance it isn't mold

10. OniEhtRedrum781

OniEhtRedrum781 Registered+

Yeah, mold kinda looks like very messy cobwebs on the weed

11. vileoxidation

vileoxidation Registered+

Yeah...dude...that's just some good weed. Triched the hell out!

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

12. Kid A

Kid A Registered+

sir, that is dank pot. smoke away, or give to a deserving friend

13. LIP

LIP Banned

The yellowy tinge is just the trichomes, it's not moldy at all. God, that would have been a complete waste if you'd thrown it away.

You'll know when a buds moldy, you cant miss it, and if it is, dont smoke it.

BUt the stuff you got now looks fine.

14. CheebaMan

CheebaMan Registered+

Yea, and you can also test if its moldy by smoking it.. Im assuming..that the mold would taste somewhat harsher than the other sects of the bud

15. LIP

LIP Banned

That's terrible advice - smoking mold is very bad. You should never smoke or eat it. Ever.

16. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

you don't want to do this!
    MOLD CAN FUCK YOU UP. And not in a good way. I'm talking like chronic respiratory infections. If you think it has mold, if it smells bad or has greyish bits, DON'T SMOKE IT.
    Well unless you value getting high over your health. In that case, enjoy.

17. That doesnt look moldy at all. But man, dont smoke mold, really xD

18. CheebaMan

CheebaMan Registered+

well how else would u identify if its mold or not

PLEASE give us some ADVICE on how to be CERTAIN if its mold or not other than it being black or any other disgusting color

19. LIP

LIP Banned

If you cant tell what mold is your an idiot. Simple as that. If your stupid enough to smoke it, go ahead. When you need to have part of your lungs removed, you'll wonder why you didnt listen to people who know what they're talking about. Mold is OBVIOUS.

20. CheebaMan

CheebaMan Registered+

U cant possibly believe that one toke of mold would make your lungs suddenly turn black and u die instantly. hell no

since no one here is certain what this is on his weed (which i doubt is anything) u should do trial and error, take a small hit or two and if it tastes nasty or sumthin u know what it is and u know what to look for the next time u see this shit on ure weed..he obviously has never seen this before or he has never had such wonderful dank..o well just my 2cents