more critical hog from TH.seeds in DWC

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by shelton abbey, Jul 8, 2016.

1. shelton abbey

shelton abbey Registered+

10 up and going , yet to be put in a tent, good to be able to keep a record here :thumbsup: they will be under 2 600 watt hps being fed sensi grow a+b and sensi bloom a+b ,,big bud + nirvana and overdrive towards the end. 20160708_212301.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. redtails

redtails Registered+

Looking like a more manageable size this time lol. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. shelton abbey

time will tell ,lol, but lesson learned for sure :thumbsup:

4. shelton abbey

20160711_213920.jpg great to get them settled in the new tent ,all ship shape ,,those tents really are the only way to go

5. shelton abbey

all going well tonight as i changed them out , but like an idiot i didnt notice when i set them up one of the taps on the pump was turned off and the bucket to the extreme left in the photo was getting no bubbles from day one ffs , kicking myself you can see the difference for sure , so just sitting in the nutes it was , wat a plank to let that happen DUH:mad: ,,but hoping it will catch up quickly ,i added a second stone to it so extra bubbles as an apology :doublethumbs:
    20160713_191749.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. shelton abbey

[​IMG]well all is well with the girls defenitly got 3 lagging behind though , hoping to top them next week and add a second light soon after :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

7. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

So how many rooms do you have?

8. shelton abbey

2 rooms but in different locations :thumbsup:

9. shelton abbey

topped the girls today,hope they come on well for their weekly photo wednesday :doublethumbs:

10. shelton abbey

all good in the tent ,added a second light tonight and spread them out a bit, def have one runt of the litter :mad: but all the rest seem to be catching up with the bigger ones hopefully will be ready to make the flip next week :thumbsup:
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. shelton abbey

well folks put the girls into flower on the 1st of aug,"two days ago" half were what id call just ready and the others were a bit small but after the last grow being too tall i said id er on the side of caution and flip them, 900ppm andall are happy with bright white roots..hope all yer gardens are well :doublethumbs:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Lookin' good, bro, and the smaller ones will likely catch up to their sisters soon enough. :doublethumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  13. shelton abbey

well time will tell how big they get and did i flip too soon but it'll be a welcome change to have manageble size plants , got some beans sprouting now and thinking of using the 12-1 light method also called the gas lantern method,,bloody electricity bill was crazy on the last grow, worth a try if not to just to be proven right/wrong ,,anyone here ever know someone that tried it ?

14. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

Haven't tried it myself but others here have, just can't remember who, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. redtails

redtails Registered+

I did it my last 3 grows, since Emilya was experimenting with it and found that the transition to flower was quicker. I love it and will continue to use it to veg. It's a little slower growth but in DWC it's still quick enough.

• Like Like x 1
  16. shelton abbey

Very Good to know..very reasuring so what are the exact hours your using in veg and flower.as there are a few diff methods

17. redtails

redtails Registered+

I did 12 hrs on, 5.5 off, 1 on, 5.5 off. Lights came on 8pm-8am and then again for an hour at 1:30-2:30pm. When I went to flower I just had to take that hour out and I had pistils within a few days to a week pretty much.

• Like Like x 1
  18. shelton abbey

Really ...ive heard 6 hours on and 18 off for flower has better results ..are your yeilds as good as they would be with regular hours do you think ?

19. shelton abbey

[​IMG]
    actually the one i saw for flower said 10 0n and 14 off not 6 on and 18 off like i said earlier :dummy:,,but heres an even more complicated one again lol,,,personally i like to be able to set my timers and forget about them

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. redtails

redtails Registered+

Me too that's why I did it my way. I don't think changing them every week or 2 is worth it but I'm just lazy. I'm going to a scrog next and that'll be more work as it is but as I found out it's the only way to get yield from my situation. I personally have no idea if the diminishing light schedule would help yield or not but logic tells me it probably would hurt a little while speeding up maturation so you get maybe another harvest a year at the expense of a little less product.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1