more critical hog from TH.seeds in DWC

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by shelton abbey, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

I looked it up as it sounded intriguing. I'll have to give it a go in the future

• Like Like x 2
  2. shelton abbey

shelton abbey Registered+

all well in the tent 11 days in flower filling out nicely and didnt stretch nearly as tall as i thought they might ,i will prob let them get a bit taller next time i grow this strain ,,,still hopefull they will be decent yeilders though,
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. shelton abbey

jeepers these plants have stretched a bit more than i thought lol 17 days in flower and they are clearly showing there female sexyness ,,cant wait to give them a haircut next week cause have they bushed out like crazy or what , unfortunatly the ones on the left are a bit wavier if u know what i mean , as i only had one fan on the right for most of there lives and therefor their branches dont have the rigidity that those on the right do ,,hope i wont have to tie them up , but on the whole all is well in the tent,, hope all is well in everyones garden[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. redtails

redtails Registered+

You are going to be pretty happy once they fill in I think. Looking pretty bushy for sure! How long are you going to wait till you trim? I've always heard not to go past about day 21, but I've never tested that really. I just shoot for when they slow down stretching, every strain is different I guess.

5. shelton abbey

i usually wait until there are enough pre flowers to convince me the are well and truly into their flowering stage , if that makes any sense usually that's at least the 3rd week of bloom ,,crazy how crowded its got,,badly need to be thinned out but it'll keep a bit longer

• Like Like x 1
  6. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Looking good! I'll be following along.

• Like Like x 1
  7. shelton abbey

christ id hoped the stretch was over but ,,,they grew some more ughhh ,,glad i flipped them when i did , i suppose i should be used to big lanky plants at this stage lol,,gave them there haircut tonight ,a lot more light getting through the canopy now ,,,24 days in flower and all lookin good ,,,other than the crazy height they have reached :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. shelton abbey

all well in the tent tonight ,,besides from them actually stretchin even a little more believe it or not :mad:,,,some nice colas forming though:doublethumbs:,,,roots look well too .
    cant believe what was the runt of the litter actually is the nicest looking one at the moment anyway "see pic",no big bud for the girls tonight ,and upped the feed to bring ppm up to 1400 ,,lots expected from these girls in the next 4 weeks ,,so far a very smooth grow :doublethumbs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  9. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

They look great, SA. Awesome roots, like angel hair pasta hanging from a colander, lol. :doublethumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  10. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Those are gonna be some sticky buds! Roots are looking lovely my friend. They are some happy, healthy plants for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  11. shelton abbey

all well in the garden,,things getting very frosty indeed :doublethumbs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. shelton abbey

some serious frosty nugs started them on the overdrive tonight that should fatten them up in the final few weeks ,very happy how they are looking though,,wat was the runt is definitly one of the better ones ,,amazing how things can turn around,,hope everyones gardens are safe and healthy :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Damn I need some more watts to get resin like that!

What's your total in that room? You ever consider led?

14. shelton abbey

2× 600 hps by right i reckon i should have 2×1000 for the amount of plants in there but they seem to be doing pretty good as is ..dont know what im missing out on in yeild unless i run a side by side experiment though..
    Regarding L.E.D lights them being so bloody expensive and me not seeing enough evidence as in much larger yields.
    havent convinced me to switch even though im sure they would be cheaper to run ..hopefully this 12-1 light cycle will take the painfull sting out of the price of electricity ..heres hoping:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  15. shelton abbey

All good tonight 1 plant has a lot of brown hairs . Some very fat colas and once i started moving things around it was a struggle to get some of them to stand upright and not lean over with the weight of the buds ..1 more week will tell a lot i reckon ...no pics as the phone batt went dead :(

• Like Like x 3
  16. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Not a bad problem to have lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. shelton abbey

well what a day ,,,due to circumstances beyond my control the girls had to be taken down and moved in a hurry today,,and i suspect i wont be growing in that location again,,the girls were unceramoniously dumped into bags and into a backpack and whizzed across the city and straight into the pruning ,after a stressfull day its also been a long evening ,,glad its over ,,but on the plus side got a very heavy bucket of buds drying :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. TopPot

TopPot Registered

BRAVO--180K Lumens will do the job in a Hurry. Are they Blue spectrum?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Well glad it worked out! must of been an adrenaline filled day.

• Like Like x 1
  20. shelton abbey

Well that bucket came in at 472 grams the yield should be higher but that's thanks to amateur burglars helping themselves to the tops of at least 3 girls and in the process ruined a pretty good location .could be worse they might have made off with the lot they must have been disturbed I reckon .even had the neck to come back that night .but by them it had been stripped down and swept out .
    Bloody pikey bastards.