One of my BigBud plants has succumbed to some sort of mould attack. I thought it was grey mould but it looks mostly black now. I've included some close ups of the problem area. You can also see a lower branch that was cut off after it succumbed to mould. The second pic shows how this infected branch has now begun wilting (only began a few hours ago after a long period of dry looking mould). The third pic shows my other plant which is very healthy. The mould is not spreading to any other plants or to any other parts of the infected plant. Plants are being grown outdoors (in UK) and have just completed a lengthy (3 months) veg period. Now on 12/12 for flowering. Being grown in normal compost with occasional feeding with tomato food. They get watered when required. Largest plant is around every 3-4 days (when its sunny!) and smallest being around every 5-6 days. The infected plant is about 4-5 days. Should I remove the wilting branch and accept my loss or is there something I should do? The mould is dry to the touch & no longer has spores on it (I think the high humidity & damp UK weather was to blame).