My drug test experience QuickFix 6.1- FAILED

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Haolegirl922, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Roadkingclsc

Roadkingclsc Registered

I Just ran your batch number through the batch validator and it came back expired

2. Kerri Anne

Kerri Anne Registered+

For real buy xstream it’s at some gas stations for 20 bucks I think u can buy it online for 25.... I use it for EVERY drug screen except @ pain managemnt cuz my meds have to be in my piss this works 100% I was nervous the first time especially since it’s so cheap but it works girl hahha my weed dealer told me about it he uses it for probabation testing lol

3. LifeonHighBecca

LifeonHighBecca Registered

4. willygreen85

willygreen85 Registered

Duuuuude you fucked up by going with quickfix, I made the same mistake awhile back and it cost me what would have been a pretty decent job, but I luckily am in the same field now after a shit ton of resumes lol but what I used was the whizzinator, its basically a jock strap with a bag that holds fake piss and a fake penis attached to it and you can squeeze it to simulate really taking a piss but Ive had it for maybe 6 months now and have used it maybe 4 times and its worked every single time. I have heard that quickfix and a few other similar brands have had to reformulate their products for these same reasons and I dont think ALS has had to that with their products, I could be wrong, but they have always worked for me and would recommend trying them out