Well since I had a few peeps asking for pics & my camera started working again I figured I'd post some pics. Here's the info : 4' x 8' x 7' Flower Tent with 3 - 600 watt LED's, 6 - 28 watt Spot light LED's for side lighting, 2 - clip on fans & 1 - Oscillating Fan, 1 - 12" x 40" Phresh Filter with reducer for 8" fan, 8" Hurricane Fan, 8" Duct Muffler, Temp & Humidity Gauge & a Homemade Co2 Bucket with Co2 Lines Ran (but not using it currently). 7 Females 1 - week into Flower & cuttings from other plants in the Veg Tent in the Flower Tent. FFOF & FFHF soil, 5 - Gal. Grow Bags, OG Fire Plants. In the Veg Tent : 2' x 4' x 6' Tent with a 2' 4-Bulb T-5 & 4- 45 watt 6500 K Side Lights, 4" x 20" Carbon Filter w/ 4" inline Fan & 4" Duct Muffler & 2 - Clip on Fans. 8 - plants in Veg while waiting for the cuttings to determine sex. Actually, I know 2 are female & 1 is male out of the 8. I also have a Clone / Mother Plant Tent …. but nothing in it at the moment. I started out with 25 seeds. 1 only grew a few inches & stopped growing so I tossed it...24 left. Then out of 16 that were big enough to take cuttings from I got 7 Females (the ones in flower now) & 9 Males which have been chopped up & trashed. As soon as I know the sex of all 8 I will pick a mother to keep & clone from it & the other Females will go to Flower. Well …. That's my story & I'm sticking to it. I'd like to Thank Weezard, Irydium, Woushgal Wonder, Evil Cartman & the others who have given me sound advice. Listen when these guys tell you something. They know their shit !!!