My husband and caregiver is getting fired for helping me trim

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Sherri gs, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Sherri gs

Sherri gs Registered

I don't know what to do I've been married to this man for 22 years and he has NEVER smoked marijuana yet this year my cancer really made me weak and so he began to help trim and now his work is going to fire him his piss test came back negative yet his hair follicle came back positive yet again he has NEVER smoked. I just need help I need to help him I feel like the worst wife ever right now they don't believe him that he never has smoked yet he has not but he did trim all of my harvest this year and before I could catch him I noticed he didn't glove up. Please someone help me.

2. Sherri gs

Sherri gs Registered

Nvm they fired him!!

3. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

I'm really sorry to hear this Sherri. This breaks my heart. I hope you get better and he gets a better job soon. Hair follicle tests are the absolute worst and I wish employers were more understanding of what people go through in terms of marijuana.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sherri gs

Sherri gs Registered

Thank you for the kind words Halloween will always be know instead of my favorite holiday as the day I saw my husband cry for the first time in 20 years. We need help yet no one wants to not even lawyers so as my ex oilfield working husband would say were f*#$ed

5. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

Would you consider contacting the employer or HR and explaining the situation? They cant possibly be that unreasonable especially with your cancer. Maybe they will allow for random urine tests or let him retake considering false positives can likely occur with hair tests due to exposure. Exposure could be from circumstances beyond your control. There are certainly methods on here to strip the hair for thc to allow him to pass.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sherri gs

Sherri gs Registered

We've explained it to them also have givin them countless studies to prove it's possible yet they still don't listen we have even explained the difference between thca and thc-cooh yet they still don't listen I'm still fighting calling and researching

7. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

I am really sorry to hear about this and pray that your situation improves.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sherri gs

Sherri gs Registered

Still no help not even marijuana top attorneys will help basically unless your rich no one really will help and I don't have the money labor attorneys say no forensic attorneys say no marijuana attorneys say no idk who else to ask so he' applying for fast food and jobs he can get and so am I.

9. CallMeChong

CallMeChong Registered+

Are you in the US? I ask because a temp agency could be a better option for him since he is passing urine tests. Hair tests are unlikely for pre-employment screenings with most drug tests. Customer service work from home jobs could be another option.