Need Advice on Passing a Drug Test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Chris Giles, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Chris Giles

Chris Giles Registered

So I have been an almost daily user for probably a little over a year and have to pass a drug test sometime between 1 week and 2 weeks from now.

I quit smoking about 1 week and 3 days ago, but slipped up last night and hit my bat a couple times. I'm wondering how long I can expect it to remain in my system for, so I can set up my drug test at a time when I know I will be able to pass it.

I am in my twenties, weigh roughly 175 lbs and am a little less than 6' tall. I have been drinking lots of water but am worried my slip-up last night has undone any work I have done over the past week or so.

So, my questions are:
    1. How long should I expect to fail a test for?
    2. Are there any realistic steps I can take to help speed this up?

Im willing to attempt a detox if it has a real shot at working but most of the things I have read suggest that these methods will not actually work. Any help is appreciated.

2. Sally Wallace

Sally Wallace Registered+

3. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

If you have 2 weeks, then I would attempt detoxing for a week solid!! Look up the certain types of foods that help you detox! You almost need to do low carb to help burn fat! Exercise a lot and sweat a lot! Drink lots of water- like a gallon a day and incorporate a multivitamin! Low carb will slow your gut, in your feces that's where a lot of THC metabolites are stored so take you something to assist in bowel movements. You need to cleanse your colon as much as possible- remember you can lose water this way so replenish with more water! Drink 2 powerades a day to restore electrolytes! Then on week two- about 5-6 days prior to test.... do not exercise and start eating more fatty foods! When you exercise it will speed up metabolism that will assist in breaking down fats and THC that is stored in your fat is released back into your system. Exercise helps remove faster but it also elevates your THC back into your blood. So it is a catch 22. And I would suggest eating more fatty foods and being like a couch potato about 4 days prior to test. Continue drinking lots of water, continue taking something to increase bowel movements, continue with multivitamin and B12 vitamin, don't exercise but if you can get in a sauna or somewhere hot where you can SWEAT, that can help too! I take really hot baths and add Epsom salt and soak for 30 minutes and it causes me to sweat! Make it hot in your bathroom! Or if you know where a sauna is do that everyday! Buy some tests for THC on amazon! I got 25 tests for 28 bucks. They are easy@home tests. And start taking them. If you get a faint line on the T line you should most likely be negative. DO NOT SMOKE ANYMORE until you know you have no more tests! Anytime you smoke you do kinda have to start over! Look into the aspirin method, the Certo method, and the qcarbo32 drink from GNC! I heard those have worked for people! I hope this helps. I'm trying to get rid of THC right now and have been clean since September 14th- I just started eating fatty foods yesterday and stopped exercising Tuesday. My test will be this coming up Tuesday. Yesterday I had a faint line. I haven't taken my test today but I will in a few! I will show you my test from yesterday. It's a faint line and I'm hoping I will pass but I've done a lot of research and it says no matter how faint the line is, a line is a line. If you can pre-test at a fast lab place before you do your real test maybe to ease nerves. Here is my test from yesterday

Attached Files:

4. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Help is this a passing line or what??? Very worried!!!!

Attached Files:

5. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Thats not much of a line, I realize everyone says a line is a line, but it needs to be clearly visable, not necessarily dark but clearly there. You do realize the post your quoting/ replying to is 8 months old. Your making this way more complicated than it is, just practice a mild dilution and then test yourself. You still have time to perfect it. Good luck.

6. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I didn't realize it was that old. It popped as a new thread in my email. I didn't pay attention to date. My bad. Well what's weird is my lines were stronger on day 4 than they are now. And my lines get stronger through out the day. Like the line on the strip gets darker from the test I took that AM. I'm just confused why my lines are fainter than they were on day 4 than day 16. This was Day 4

Attached Files:

7. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Test strips lines are only valid for 10 minutes after you dip them. Your so close to being clean or you wouldnt be getting those ghost lines, just practice a mild dilution with a sports drink and you will probably be fine. Next time you test yourself chug a quart sports drink all at once, then pee a couple of times and Id bet you get a decent line. JMO

8. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Okay I will try that. The messed up part is I have been drinking lots of water everyday! I'm just in super freak out mode I only smoked for 30 days and before that was YEARS ago and I've been clean since September 14th. I'm about to cry bc I don't know what to do anymore. This is for a job but if I don't pass and put in my notice at my current job well than I am jobless. I'm just so desperate. I'm not a bad person. I deal with chronic pain so much to the extent my Dr has me on controlled opiates. I know I will be positive for them but the only reason I smoked bc it allowed me to decrease my opiate intake. I didn't realize I would get this job and get offered it this soon. I wasn't a chronic smoker but I see I really messed up! I've been doing everything I can to get this out my system....

9. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Tried the 32 oz and pissed 3 times and on 4th piss I don't even have a line! It's like my faint lines I used to have are going to positive

Attached Files:

10. LifeonHighBecca

LifeonHighBecca Registered

Here are the methods that don't work and all where you can find methods that do
    http://www.straightdetox.com/marijuana-detox-methods-that-do-not-work/