Need advice

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by Cheesybuds, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Cheesybuds

Cheesybuds Registered+

Indoor plants 14days starting to look like there being eatin any advice on how i can sort it

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

they are probably being eatin.... got pictures?

seriously, we have no idea what you have there... you have given us nothing to go on. You might be totally wrong about it being a bug causing the problem, it could be you. Since you are indoors, that seems more likely than bugs.
    In my links you will find a troubleshooting form. Cut and paste it into this thread and answer the questions. Give us some pictures.... top, bottom, and the problem area.
    Once we know what we are dealing with, the opinions will fly in... but until then, no one wants to guess.

3. Cheesybuds

Cheesybuds Registered+

Yes im going to upload them in the morning when i get some but im finding it hard to upload them only lets me upload on some threads not all

4. emilya

its probably the size of your pictures... there are some very strict size limitations on this forum. Try to get us some regular light pictures too... that yellow HPS light hides a lot of problems. I can't tell anything from your avatar picture, and wasn't even sure if it applied.

5. Cheesybuds

Cheesybuds Registered+

I will do in morning usually it says attach file but it doesnt thats how you upload pics isnt it

6. emilya

upload a file, in the 3 tabs at the bottom of the editor

7. Cheesybuds

Cheesybuds Registered+

Mine only says post reply and more options

8. emilya

keep sending more messages... it will pop up when you get over the initial threshold, whatever it is. Tell us about your grow. Fill in that troubleshooting form. Advice worth giving or getting, requires a bit of prep work.

9. richardandrews

richardandrews Registered

Thanks for sharing the post.