Need help...

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Steve7766, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Steve7766

Steve7766 Registered

hey so I might as well just get started... i have a urine drug screen coming up for my employer And luckily I was given a estimate on when the test would be conducted, in which they said “spring 2018”. I stopped smoking weed on November 5 2017 and have been clean since then....I think.. I was really drunk this past Christmas Eve (dec 2017), and I’m not sure if I smoked a draw or not... I’m pretty sure I didn’t but for some reason, since my friends did smoke, I feel I had a draw. Say If I did I have 60 days to the beginning of March which is still not spring anyway. If I didn’t smoke I have about 120. I’m just driving myself sick thinking I may have smoked, I love my career and don’t want to mess this up. I was determined to abstain and when I think hard I feel I would of been the same way no matter how drunk I was, I feel I’m just tripping myself thinking I did smoke, so guys what I’m asking is, say if I did smoke will I be ok. Sorry for the novel

Steve

2. IgotQuestions

IgotQuestions Registered+

You'll likely be fine...

3. Steve7766

Steve7766 Registered

I bought a home testing kit online as well so I’ll do a test as soon as i get it, also note I was quit for a almost a year, started again for roughly 3 months then I quit again on nov 5 2017, would 1 joint really affect anything anyway on dec 24 2017?

4. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Hey where did you buy your online kit? Do NOT BUY them from eBay.. they have knock offs that will give you wack readings. Easy@home tests only buy from the easy@home site bc I bought them from eBay and they have inconsistent faint to no lines for 50 days and I only smoked for 30. I will show you difference in packaging and difference in lines with one piss! The top one is the real test!

Attached Files:

5. Steve7766

Steve7766 Registered

Hey I bought the test kit from amazon here’s the one
    ought

Attached Files:

6. Steve7766

Steve7766 Registered

Also how long were you not smoking 50 days ? You were only smoking for 1 month ?

7. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I think I was clean after 10 days but the eBay easy@home tests that I think are knock offs gave me inconsistent readings. I was still getting super faint lines by day 50 but I just bit the bullet and took the test and passed. Amazon might have the real thing

8. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I only smoked for 30 days... I used to smoke years ago and I got some THC oil to smoke from Colorado and I used it for 30 days... 3-5 hits a night.

9. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Just when you get the tests look at the strips... if they look like the packaging and the strip with the faint line then it might be from China like a knock off but I don’t think amazon tests are. I decided to buy them from the actual manufacturer and I got good readings and I passed this last time in 10 days after smoking for 11 straight. But I was passing a negative with the real test day 3 and the old strips from eBay were showing me no lines to faint lines. I think some of these super faint lines on some drug tests especially these just depend on where they are coming for.

10. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

But you are going to be FINE! You have till the spring! But the tests from the actual manufacturer will give you the best results. I’ve been doing piss tests every day for months bc of two drug tests

11. Jessicac

Jessicac Registered

Im hating myself right now. I quit smoking due to trying to find employment 30 days later I was still failing home test so when i got a call to come in for a pre-employment drug screen for a job in the cafeteria of my local hospital I decided last minute to sub my frineds urine.
    I was so relieved to have clean pee so after getting the piss and making sure everything was good to go I sparked a joint or 4 and stayed high until about 4am when i fell asleep.
    My test was at 10 am this morning so i got ready My lady parts kept the subbed urine at the perfect 98° i wasnt supervised it was so easy. I was feeling good until she told me to have a seat and pull up my sleeve. SHE DREW MY BLOOD. why would they do a urnine and blood test?
    Do you think the blood was to test for disease or they'll test it for thc too? Am i screwed??? will i be asked to retest if the pee was clean but blood was dirty? Anyone ever had this happen? The drug test was done by the hospital lab.

Lesson learned here: DONT DO DRUGS BEFORE A DRUG TEST EVEN IF SUBBING I HATE MYSELF

I know this isnt meant for here but no one will respond to my thread someone ease my mind or give it to me straight that im totally screwed

12. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Whoa this was for pre- employment??

13. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I’m late to respond but I will when I get home. I know the worry so I hope I can help: I’m like a week late tho

14. IgotQuestions

She posted, spammed the same post on a few other threads (this included) then ghosted never to be seen or heard from again...

/Ghost noises

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Are you talking about me? I got home and had to take care of my mom. Where did I spam? I gave advice about my experiences

16. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I work in the medical field... I’ve never heard of pre-employment doing blood tests bc they are a bit more expensive. But I don’t know the hospitals regs. I had posted a while back that if you are in the medical field DO NOT DO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT drug screen! Walk away if you are guilty because if you have any type of license it could be taken away. I’m a physical therapist and if I would have taken a pre-employment drug test and failed well they can turn me into the state board. The only thing I can think that your job requires more in depth requirements and if it’s searching for illicit drugs, too late now. Also especially for medical jobs do NOT use someone else’s piss- too risky and illegal if they found out! Maybe the urine you gave was not of good temp and they want to do further testing? But 90% of jobs do not do blood tests. So I’m not sure what that’s all about. Let me know what you find out! God bless!

17. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

I’m not spamming asshole! Just showing the obvious! Thought this was a place to help people! Everybody wigs out about the faint line! I was pointing out that some cheap tests online give out weaker readings and I KNOW THAT bc difference in packaging and readings! It’s called helping someone out! If you think everything you buy on eBay is real! Get real- there are lots of knock off items on there! Shocker even drug tests! If you don’t believe me- buy the cheap tests from eBay from some third party who probably got them in China and then get the real product and see what you come up with! If it’s the same sticks- your piss should give the same readings dumbass!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Ok stopped since dec 18th.... tested on dec 29 and my drug test was negative.... even though my eBay tests gave whack readings.../ so tonight to prove to you I am not spamming I am taking a drug test... one with the easy@home test from eBay and one from the easy@home site.... keep in mind I have not smoked since dec 17th and I only smoked for 10 days straight.... first pic is of my piss and the two tests... packaging is different.... second pic is right after I took my stick out of piss for 10 seconds.... and the third is after 5 minutes.... now keep in mind I’m clean and BOTH should read negative result! Why don’t they? Why is one questionable? And why does everyone on the internet want to know why they got a faint line!? It might be the DAMN TEST THEY USE! So if I’m spamming why would I do it in a way to help people? SPOILER ALERT! I’m not high right now (wish I was) so think with your fried brain! There are MANY PRODUCTS SOLD ONLINE THAT ARE KNOCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. leaperleigh

leaperleigh Registered+

Sorry Jessica... I overlooked and see your position is just in hospital.... not for medical position... overlooked that part sorry.:: let us know what you find out!! I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about but please do be careful using others urine.... too many risks involved...

20. IgotQuestions

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.

Hey genius, I wasn't referring to you, leaperleigh. I was talking about Jessica who posted the same post in a few different threads.
    Maybe instead of inferring (incorrectly) that my comment was about you and going on a defensive tantrum with childish name calling, try seeing the various threads to know in what context my comment was made. She posted that then ghosted, and I was insinuating that like most newbies here, they will post and not generally return or respond back.

To borrow a phrase from Navarro, You need to chill.

• Agree Agree x 1