Need some support with detoxing

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by dagz, Feb 8, 2017.

1. dagz

dagz Registered

Okay so i'm on probation now. I have been clean for about a week. My next probation meeting is in about 2 months. I'm probably going to be tested on my next visit. I'm a pretty chubby guy, about 5'10, 210lbs. I have been smoking about a quarter of an ounce a week for like the past decade. The past 2 years I have swapped to vaping oil, so i'm guessing that's worse for me. I'm planning on going to the gym, I changed my diet and i'm drinking water and cranberry juice like crazy. I stopped eating fast food etc. Any tips on what I can do? I really need to piss clean by then and i'm worried I won't and will violate. Should I just try and work out like crazy over the next 2 months? Anyone in a similar situation?

Thanks.

2. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

Get some home THC test strips

3. dagz

dagz Registered

I ordered some, they are on the way. Still worried i'll violate tho. I'm reading posts where people tested positive 90+ days. I'm also reading stuff where the more you smoked ,the quicker it leaves your system, so honestly idk what to believe. I was told that they'd let the first fail slide as long as your levels drop afterwards? I'm just afraid the officer would think I have been smoking on probation because i'm not clean after 60 days.

4. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

That is my understanding.
    And yes, heavy exercise and fasting will burn fat and get some of the metabolites out of your system.

However, I'd stop the exercise about 5 days before the test and start eating enough to start a new layer of clean fat.
    And the test will be quantatative so it is not a simple pass/fail.
    If your levels are lower than the previous test you will get a lecture and a scheduled re-test.

So relax, you are not the first person to go through this. :)

I will strongly advise that you stay completely cannabis free for the entire time.
    You managed to get probation, don't push your luck, yah?

5. dagz

dagz Registered

yeah, for sure i'm not touching this till i'm off probation. I just don't want my officer to think "oh hes not clean after 2 months, he must of been smoking weed while on probation" Isn't it a bit odd that my test is 2 months in my probation tho? I read that they usually test most people sooner, then check the levels afterwards.

How often do you guys think I should work out to get this out of my system within 2 months? the vape oil I was using for a while really worries me because it was pretty potent. I vaped about 500mg of oil over 5-6 days.

6. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Every day brah, every day.
    As much as you can stand, then a little more.
    Sound difficult?
    What's your freedom worth to ya?

7. dagz

dagz Registered

I haven't worked out in a while. So start with 2 miles of cardio and weights I guess? What is the better option? cardio or weights? fuck this sucks lol. I hope its out of me in like a month if I do intense workouts almost every single day. My luck it will stay until the end. I'm also taking 1500mg of vitamin C every day if that helps. There is also a pool at my gym, but i'm afraid if I use that I won't be sweating that much and it will be a waste of time.

Also, what is with people still testing positive after 70-90 days? Have they not worked out in the meantime and was 300+ lbs?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  8. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

everybody's metabolism is different

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. dagz

dagz Registered

Yeah true. I have been drinking a lot of soda and eating junk fast food for years and years and i'm 5'10 210 and never really worked out. I hope this means my metabolism is fast. Hopefully switching to a healthy diet + workout out will make me drop weight + thc and will put me in the clear soon.

Can I monitor my levels and how fast they drop on the home test kits? or is it only for 50 ng/ml and under? Am I able to monitor it if i'm above that?

10. dagz

dagz Registered

Also wtf is this? https://thcdetox.biz/story_60.html

"Sweating is also not going to have an impact on THC levels, as THC is excreted only through the urine and feces. No matter how much or how hard you exercise, no matter how much you sweat, you’re only increasing your odds of failing a drug test."

True or false?

11. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

False.
    While it's true that you do not sweat out metabolites, that is not what the exercise is for. The metabolites that pass in the urine were stored on body fat.
    You are trying to burn that body fat to release the metabolites it contains before it's time to take your test.
    Then you want to put some metabolite free fat back in it's place, just before the test.

Test or no test, getting back in shape is a good idea.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  12. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Went back and read the ad.
    Yes, it's an ad, disguised as science.
    They are trying to sell worthless detox kits. So they offer selected facts and draw unwarranted conclusions

"the greater the amount of THC that is going to be released back into the blood stream as you burn those fat cells off."

(Where it is the excreted in the urine, never to be seen again.)

Exactly, the trick is to STOP exercising a week or so before the test.
    When you stop burning the fat, you have less metabolites in your system and you stop releasing metabolites into the bloodstream.
    Got it?

13. dagz

dagz Registered

Yeah I see now. I'll keep the post updated through this journey. Will probably post my test results with pics in about a month. On the bright side, my appt isn't in the morning, so i'll be able to piss a few times before I get tested. Thanks for all the amazing help!

Off to the gym I go..

14. dagz

dagz Registered

Alright so I did my first test, been about 23 days since I stopped smoking. Here is a pic of my levels:

[​IMG]
    I only see a line on 200 ng/ml. The urine was pretty dark, I didn't really drink much water today and I worked out yesterday. Now I have a little over a month to hit the 50 mark from 200. Do you guys think its possible? I have no idea what my levels were when I first stopped smoking.Does anyone know how much it is to get tested at a lab for levels? This way I can see how fast my levels are dropping each day.

15. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

Not going to tell you whether you'll pass or not. But something I've noticed is that I get clean faster now that I don't smoke anymore. I only vape 50-70% thc oil via pen cartridges. I can pass a home test in 10-12 days where it would take me 14-17 days when I used to only smoke. I know it makes no sense but assuming the tests don't lie that's what my recent experiences have been. And that's vaping daily for 2 months not heavy but 5-6 hits a night

Just my observations good luck
    [​IMG]
    I only see a line on 200 ng/ml. The urine was pretty dark, I didn't really drink much water today and I worked out yesterday. Now I have a little over a month to hit the 50 mark from 200. Do you guys think its possible? I have no idea what my levels were when I first stopped smoking.Does anyone know how much it is to get tested at a lab for levels? This way I can see how fast my levels are dropping each day.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017