Need to be sure I will pass 20ng/ml test.

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Steve7766, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Steve7766

Steve7766 Registered

hello everyone

I have a strange situation going on with my job that really is just crappy. I require to do do yearly follow ups for drug screening due to a situation where I tested positive. I go to a hospital to do them at a laboratory, that’s all I know, so I don’t know what the cutoff is.

Been passing easy@home tests 50 no/ml from amazon though, but the line is always just a little bit more faint? I have been clean 80 days give or take. All I want to know is if for some chance the lab gives me a 20ng/ml will I pass it ? i could probably delay the test if I need to. Here is a picture of the easy@home 50 cutoff.

Attached Files:

2. RonFromSichuan

RonFromSichuan Registered

That is a super dark line, you have nothing to worry about.

Look at the thread on this page with a bunch of replies for references to faint lines and people passing.

3. surfing1

surfing1 Registered+

I don’t think I’ve ever had a line that dark, I’m betting your good to go JMO

4. Steve7766

Steve7766 Registered

Thanks for the replies, just to add, this was my first void of the day,I weigh 205 pounds 6”0 height and a pretty average to above average metabolism I think as I don’t really watch what I eat and I don’t gain much weight.