New grow room about 10 X 12 ft

Discussion in 'Growroom Setup' started by phildeez, Oct 28, 2004.

1. phildeez

phildeez Registered

Im gonna try starting a fairly large grow room about 10X 12 feet, do I just need one powerful light or a few different lights. I have no clue on which lights to buy for this size room, I'd appreciate any advice.

2. sensiskunk

sensiskunk Registered+

my last grow was in a room the exact same size, I did two 7'x3' trays and two 1000w hortilux's on tracks going back and forth. I also put in two 265cfm carbon filters, ONA gel, and a grip of air stones and air pumps. i did have a couple hundred plants at times, so odor control and ventilation is vital. Good luck bro!

3. Growalot

Growalot Registered+

look

i have a 10 x10 x7high iuse a 1000w hps 155,000 lumens hortalux bulb,i veg with 4ft flos.i do 12 to 15 at a time have buds from 1/4 to 3/4 oz each nuff for me.the pot behind the bud is 3.5 litter,buds are only just starting 5th week flowering,will post later pics so you can see progress.

Attached Files:

4. Growalot

Growalot Registered+

oops

forgot one :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. phildeez

phildeez Registered

very nice setup

Nice setup you got goin. All off of one 1000watt HPS? Looks like youd be getting more than just a half ounce off each plant

6. Growalot

Growalot Registered+

Thats what each bud would weigh,,,,, 3 to 4 oz each plant,,,Growalot

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2004
  7. anyhandle

anyhandle Registered+

i notice you just pot your pots into paint buckets, any problems, how often do you cycle water, also what s the expected harvest from the room. How many fluros do you run when budding?

8. Zandor

Zandor Registered+

you grew with only 1 1000w in a 100 sqft room? I assume you have a light mover then. That's what 10 w per sqft wow. I run 3000w in my 7x7x7 flower room with AC and cool tubs. You get the some yield as I do with only 1 1000w. wow

Peace

9. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Registered+

Hi Phil,

How much do you want to grow? A 10 x 12 room can really grow a lot... It is also very easy to maintain an endless harvest with that much space. Like Sensi said, ventilation is key!! good luck...

if ya want to see an amazing grow in a 10 x 12 room check out the free preview at http://www.seemorebuds.com and click on the trailer..