New grower Help needed with Leaves

Discussion in 'Plant Problems' started by Jacob Rodriguez, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Jacob Rodriguez

Jacob Rodriguez Registered

I have a plant that's 3 months old. My leaves are started to turn brown then yellow at the tips and 2 have blackish spots appearing on them. It has already started to bud and whatever is effecting my leaves doesn't seem to be affecting the bud and leaves growing with them. I'm using the sun to Grow it and just some regular city water. Any reccomendations on what type of water to use or filters and etc. Thanks any help is welcomed and much needed. Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-30-21-1.png Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-30-44-1.png Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-30-21-1.png Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-30-21-1.png Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-30-44-1.png Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-30-21-1.png Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-30-44-1.png Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-31-27-1.png Screenshot_2017-02-27-16-31-48-1.png

2. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

answered on your other thread... please try to limit conversations to only one thread, to do otherwise is just too confusing

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xxavier Masters

Xxavier Masters Registered+

I'm new to this site and don't really know how to start a new forum I guess but I really need help and you emilya seem to be the most helpful

4. Xxavier Masters

My plant is about 6 weeks old , it's my 6th attempt and I always run into a different problem. about a week ago my plant stopped growth entirely.. her leaves are yellowing and browning from the bottom up and they are drooping I really want this grow to be successful this time and I'm having such a hard time finding help, any advice would be greatly appreciated

5. Xxavier Masters

image.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Xxavier Masters

7. Xxavier Masters

8. Xxavier Masters

I know this is dumb but I just today gave her her first dose of miracle gro plant food I don't know if that's what's going on but I hadn't gotten her any plant food yet until today

9. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

X,
    First, what you have done here has a name in the online forum world... it is called thread jacking to jump in on someone else's thread, taking it over with your own questions.
    So please work on figuring out how to start your own new thread... it is not hard.
    In the meantime, yes, it looks to me like you water too often with those leaves drooped down like that. When you get that new thread going, copy/paste a troubleshooting form (from my signature lines) into that thread along with a few of these pictures, and I am sure we can get you sorted out. I am sure your plant does not need food yet too. Get on this today, and lets not lose another plant.