New stable of girls!!!

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Bigliv25, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Got 3 more girls joining the mainline in the flowering tent!!! Please share your opinions.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The Widow White

The Widow White Registered+

Beautiful Liv! Please overlook the "disagree" above....was trying to hit "like" and missed. LOL I think they look just lovely!!!!!!! Fun, fun, fun! I've got 18 flowering right now that are about 25 days from pull. They are the most beautiful plants I've ever grown....FINALLY! LOL This is the first run EVER that has gone well from clone to this point...no fried plants, no plants that aren't performing well. It's taken me nearly 2 years to get it all figured out, but I think I've finally got the soil growing thing down pretty much. Emilya recommended Jack's by J.R. Peters as nutrients. It's a water soluble powder that is simple, cheap and very effective. I had all kinds of problems mixing up the 15-bottle combos that most people use and I really didn't like the idea of using that many chemicals on my plants. I was able to buy enough of this stuff to last me a year or more for around $12. Well, it would last me a year if I only used it on my MJ plants. I use it on everything I've got growing here this summer and it has made a tremendous difference in everything I've got in soil. So I'm going to hang with Jack's for awhile and do a bunch of good runs and work on maximizing my yield for awhile since I can actually grow the plants well now. Hope your girls bring you another awesome harvest!! And, by all means, keep the pics coming. Enjoy seeing others handiwork!! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  3. redtails

redtails Registered+

Those are some nice little bushes there! Good luck on a bountiful harvest!

• Like Like x 1
  4. raymont

raymont Registered+

Looking good .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Ty!! I haven't been using any nutes this grow. I too am using Jack's when necessary, like when my big girl was gobbling her fan leaves to early in flowering . I was told they were sucking the nitrogen, so I mixed a min. Dose of Jack's and it seemed to correct it. Then I went back to no nutes. I'm nute gun shy, because I had some serious clawing the first time . I'm going to experiment on my one of my 6 clones and see if I can figure it out. Thanks again and happy growing!!!

6. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Why thank you sir!!

7. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Emylia I just wanted to thank you again for all your help and the overtime you put in to get me going!!!!

8. The Widow White

The Widow White Registered+

I've kind of been experimenting with mine. I read that pamphlet that came with it from cover to cover. I too was scared of nutes until I got the Jack's. I've found that you can mix 1/4 tsp/gal. with every feeding. I've been doing that since about the second week of flower and I've not had even one burned leaf tip....which, for me, is SERIOUSLY good! LOL I think one of my biggest problems has been that I've been afraid to give them out of fear of frying them again and they were starving. So with this cycle I've been cautious but have made sure I've fed them enough...the 1/4 tsp/gal. thing and it has worked beautifully. Also, if you don't have one, get yourself a TDS/EC tester pen. I think the one I bought was about $20 on line and that's the ticket. Nute water is supposed to be in the range of 500-800 ppm. Stay within that range, and unless you've got some super sensitive strain, no nute burn...period. A pH tester that I can believe in and a good TDS tester are my new best friends. LOL They are the only true way to know how concentrated your nutrient solution is and if your pH is actually correct or not. I struggled with those drops and then bought a cheap pH tester. I realized after I accidentally dunked it in water and killed it and decided to go ahead and order a good one, that the cheap one probably wasn't working correctly. This time I know the numbers are right. I can tell it by the health of my plants and by how much water they suck up a day. Not sure which of the Jack's options you are using, but look at your directions that came with it and if you see that line about using 1/4 tsp. with each watering on there, give it a try. It's just enough but not too much... at least for what I've got growing. I've got a bunch of pictures to load up but haven't gotten around to it, but I'll try to get some loaded and we can compare. Happy Sunday grower girl!! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Ok TWW. I am a man not a woman, but would love to see your pics. When I used the Jack's to correct the nitrogen problem, I used 1/4 per gal and it worked so I'll try that on my clones.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Flowering update

Attached Files:

11. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Here are my girls before and after. They have been flowering for around 5 weeks plus the mainline for around 9 weeks.

Opinions???

Attached Files:

12. smello1

smello1 Registered+

Looking healthy:doublethumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Thanks

14. growdemon

growdemon Registered+

are you trying to dry them out..? ones on the far right look like they are drying, a couple more days and all those leaf's will be flat hanging vertical

too much nitrogen. IMO for budding plants. I usually cut out the nitrogen completely during flower

what strain are they. that would help too

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

they look awesome! Don't worry about that nitrogen too much, for it is needed by the plants during all stages for new growth, not as much during flower, but the need is still there. Think again of the organic growers who's soil always contains high levels of nitrogen... studying those grows shows that it does make for some very dark green and colorful plants it seems. Carry on Bigliv25... it appears you are doing a very good job from my vantage point here... for a guy that is. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Back right one is trimmed to the buds. No leaves are vertical. Getting ready to harvest her. The other 3 are the new stable of girls.

17. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Thanks Emilya! Are far as the guy comment, at least you know I'm a guy! Lmfao!

18. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Almost done!!! A cpl/few weeks and more fire!! Love this itsh!! Side view!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bigliv25

Bigliv25 Registered+

Top view a one close up of the grape kush.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

you have done well grasshopper :)

• Funny Funny x 1