New to Arizona

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by Good Vibes, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Good Vibes

Good Vibes Registered+

Hello everyone I'm new to Arizona an I just recently got my first Cannabis Card..An I want to grow out here in Az but don't know anything about Anything?? Lol

2. redtails

redtails Registered+

To do it legally you need to jump through hoops. Having a med card unfortunately doesn't entitle one to grow, you need to live more than 25 miles from one of the state's 100+ dispensaries. It's estimated that less than 2% of the population can meet that requirement, and definitely nobody near phoenix does. If the legalization bill passes in November then we can grow at home but there will of course be restrictions.

3. Good Vibes

Good Vibes Registered+

Ok, so I have a dispensarie literally like 2 miles from my house..Would that help at all??

4. Good Vibes

Good Vibes Registered+

What do I have to do to do it legally

5. redtails

redtails Registered+

You need to find someone that lives in the middle of nowhere that will get a medical card and list you as their caregiver. You need to get your caregiver card too. Not too extensive but still very hard to do. Legalization will kick in sometime in 2018 if passed btw

6. Mtndogmom

Mtndogmom Moderator

I am new in Richmond VA, I need some smoke. I have no idea who to ask. I am in my 50's. And have no friends that smoke.

7. Good Vibes

Good Vibes Registered+

If it's not a problem Redtail, would it be ok if we talk on the phone so I can find out about clones an everything an about lightings an chemicals I need an soil