New to Growing blueberry

Discussion in 'Indica' started by Countryboy91, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Countryboy91

Countryboy91 Registered+

I am New to Growing weed and need some help. My question for y'all is should I Grow it Inside or outside. I bought it off line at True Northern seed bank. It should arrive next weekbandcibam trying my Best to prepare a Space for it.

2. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

C'mon man, you already have a thread on this topic and GaGrown was trying to help you out there.

• Like Like x 2
  3. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Still am..lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. DirtyBlueGene

DirtyBlueGene Registered+

I admire your patience, bro. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Countryboy91

Countryboy91 Registered+

Thanks I have a good idea of what I am going to do

6. GaGrown

GaGrown Registered+

Ok..The seed bank you mentioned hasn't been around very long and the library of strains they carry as far as blueberry goes are vast..In as there are many hybrids and crosses that have BB in them.

My experience with blueberries have been with Bog and Dj Short Breeders..As far as indoor goes you would be safer to grow due to a dialed in environment. .Outdoors would be a toss up because of so many variables. .But by what you say as being new to growing..It may be in your best interest to start them indoors and sex them if they are regular seeds? Because you also have autos and feminized blueberry strains..I am not really sure that you know what you may have ordered. .But when they do arrive it should say on the pack what they are..Reg..Auto flowering or Fem..If they are Fem or auto grow outside..