NGB's Stealth Cabinet grow cabinet plans

Discussion in 'Closet / Cabinet Growing' started by mrtbone55, Feb 13, 2006.

1. mrtbone55

mrtbone55 Registered+

I saw a few weeks ago a stealth grow cabinet on NGB's Stealth Cabinet overgrow.com I can kick myself in the ass for not printing it out. I had link that someone put a copy on geocities.com but the disk that I save my links on crashed and I cant find links for it. Dose anyone have a link or some good plans for a stealth grow cabinet. I want to use a Scrog method with hydroponics. Any help would be greatly accepted. thanks in advance....

2. longhairedhippy

longhairedhippy Registered

I don't have any of the original saved, but I drew this up from memory as I once constructed a similar box. There are many little details, this is the gist of the idea I reckon:

growth.JPG

3. mrtbone55

mrtbone55 Registered+

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate toy taking the time to draw it out. This helps a lot.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

4. nevaquit01

nevaquit01 Registered+

5. mrtbone55

mrtbone55 Registered+

I found the disk I saved the file on. I have it. I copied it to a word document with the pictures. If you want it, i can email it. I can post it later tonight. I can't belive I saved the disk, those disk recovery tools work.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6. hecuter

hecuter Registered

I know this is a long shot, but would you be able to post those plans here?

ps sorry to ressurrect a dead thread :hippy:

7. slogro

slogro Registered

so much space wasted on soil...

8. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Smackdown Moderation

Masicm, readytoride, and IamZach, did you notice that this thread is about 2 years old? Back when this thread was created, emails in post was acceptable. That is no longer the case so not only did you break a rule but it looks like many of the poeple in this thread haven't been logged on in some time.