Niacin

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by squareguy, Nov 11, 2005.

1. squareguy

squareguy Registered+

i have heard that taking niacin will help you pass a piss test for marijuana. is this true? how much do you need?

2. Cunningstunts

Cunningstunts Registered+

.....not true Water Aspirin vit B-2

3. Buffalo

Buffalo Registered

Some friends of mine used it, and supposedly it helped them pass. But man, if you ARE going to take them, eat them on a full stomach! I took one on an empty stomach once, and I broke out in an awful rash for an hour. I looked like a damn tomato, and it felt like I was on fire. I'd only use Niacin as a last resort.

4. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

This is what I have in a Drug Guide:

It may partially inhibit the release of free fatty acids from adipose tisse and increase lipoprotein activity, which could increase the rate of triglyceride removal from plasma: these actions reduce the total LDL and triglycerides and increase HDL. Niacin also decreases serum levels of apo B and lipoprotein A.

5. dopefiend

dopefiend Registered+

^^wtf! i have no idea what this means :stoned:

6. criptonik

criptonik Registered

ummmm wake up pot smokers!!!

Not only does niacin work efficiently every time without fail... it cleans out your whole system of all the bad stuff.. i take one pill daily just to feel clean... if you have a drug test take 3 niacin the day before and you'll be fine... even if you smoked that day. Its very inexpensive and the best method if you ask me.

7. Cunningstunts

Cunningstunts Registered+

...Follow this advice and you'll fail.