Nips... results

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by nouserpif, Apr 17, 2004.

1. nouserpif

nouserpif Registered

4 premium plus saltine crackers
    little bit of peanut butter (mmm... extra smooth... haha)
    about half a gram of FINELY chopped bud

spread a bit of peanut butter on all 4 crackers (not tooo thin, but not too much, either... just thick enough to press the bud into. sprinkle bud evenly around 2 crackers. Make sandwiches out of the other two "tops", make sure the bud is COMEPLETELY COVERED. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or so... till the beanut butter has a dark brown colour, but nothing is burnt, and the crackers start to brown (but not burn...). Take crackers out, let them cool down completely, and put in sandwich bags...

I took these at about 12:15, and I started to feel it at about 12:50 or so. I peaked at about 1:30 or so, and man, I was GONE, much more so than if I hadda smoked it, and it was a really hyper stoned, I had a lot more energy than I usually have when smoking it... I stayed high throughout the rest of school (haha) and I was really stoned untill about 5:00 or so, and felt it untill about 6:30.

They didnt taste as bad as I heard people say, if you dont mind the taste of weed.

Aright, stay psycho
    danny brutal

2. gautam

gautam Registered

yeah! eating grass is much more enjoyable than smoking and safer too.however i would like to know if there are any short\long term harmfull effects typically associated with eating grass straight,without any cooking.

3. ermitonto

ermitonto Banned

I tried making those once with a friend, and we must have done something wrong because it tasted like a gorilla's anus and didn't get us high. We forced ourselves to eat them anyways, and as I was trying to scarf one down he started to jokingly make retching noises, which caused me to puke all over him, which then caused him to puke all over too. Good times.

4. joker121

joker121 Registered+

lol big fuckin time ermitonto!

5. babytoker

babytoker Registered

i realli wanan try makin nips, but i have heard lotsa bad stuff botu um, liek they totally dont work and shit, and so i really dont wanna waste my weed :( soo eh i dunno .. i wanna talk to someone persoanlly whoz tried umm

6. nouserpif

nouserpif Registered

If you do it right, it totally works if you do it right... just make sure all the bud is covered in peany butter. dont leave a big pocket full of just bud... I have made them for me and a few of my band mates... Lots of fun!
    Dan Conner

7. gs8778

gs8778 Registered+

bah, why's every one always use peanut butter? NUTELLA tastes better, besides, it's called nips (Nutella Infused Pot Snax). Your way would be, idunno, pips i guess

8. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Registered+

Anybody know how much this operation smells like weed? I plan to use some Nutella, but I'd like to know if I should be spraying Febreeze or not.

9. gs8778

gs8778 Registered+

nah, the smell is very minimal. I wouldnt worry about it.

10. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Registered+

OK, good, didn't smell like weed at all. But the crackers got singed :(

it was in a toaster over, that's probably why, but they were only on 200F for about 5 mins...

11. gs8778

gs8778 Registered+

lol, to late for advice now that you already ate them, but you need more heat for a longer amount of time. next time...

12. agourapot

agourapot Registered

anyone else have expieriences?????

13. what if you don't cook it

14. geoffrowley19

geoffrowley19 Registered+

im still confused bout this whole thing, i really wanna make nips so i can eat em before school.. do all u have to do is get 2 cracks and put peanutbutter on each of em and then put about half a gram on one end like put it on so u can sprinkle it on and put the other cracker on it with the peanut butter on it too,k then jsust like put it in a cookie sheet and just pop em in the oven for 15 minutes? if i can do it that quickly i might try it soon cuz my parents leave for an hour every day..do u think i could do it?

15. gs8778

gs8778 Registered+

yep, that's the gist of it. Eat 2 sandwiches with 1/2 gram on each. Make sure the herb is ground up real fine for more surface area. And make sure it is completely covered in the peanut butter/nutella. Watch it so it doesnt burn. I cook at 325 for about 20-25 min. They can take up to an hour to kick in.

16. geoffrowley19

geoffrowley19 Registered+

okay now im sorta confused, sorry, but i wanna make it right... but can i still get high if i just eat one sandwhich thing with half a gram on it instead of wasting a whole gram incase it doesnt work?... and im scared im gonna burn the weed when i cook it, cuz ive heard a bunch of diffrent times and dont know which ones work...and do u get the cracker put nutella on it then put weed and then cover the other end with nutella too and then stick it together thaen cook it? sorry if im dumb